PERSONAL INFO

xc_myers_06

Aug 6, 2004
Nebraska
Hey guys, i have been a member here for quite a while i guess and i used to own a v6 mustang then i got a 95 GT and i have been pretty proud of the switch. I love the sound of the V8 it is excellent. So far i have done some repairs to my car such as Rack & Pinion, Power Steering Pump, New Tires, Starter. but in the end i still love the car its incredible although i don't have any mods really, that day will come. But the point of this thread is to let others get to know each other a little better. I live in Nebraska and i don't know if anyone knows anything bout Nebraska but probably the best things outta nebraska are the College Football Team and the agriculture although i live in a town of 40,000 i am not a hick or anything. I am also a Senior in High school, i got less then 2 months left and then off to college to major in pre-med and play sports. I am only 17 but i have had a mustang since i was 16. My first car ever was a 2000 Dodge Neon and hated the lil 4 banger, i mean it was nice but lacked what a teenager wanted. Tell a lil bout yourself

• Sponsors (?)

I think the guys meant welcome back to the site. :)

I live in the desert SW and my turn-ons are....... :D

I'm in North Cack (<<<< :D ) Joined the military while in HS, went to college, still in the military & love it. I've owned numerous vehicles and the 2 Stangs I've had/have are by far the most fun. I will NEVER part with my current Stang.

Welcome back to SN!

I used to live in Omaha since my parents were in the Air Force. We used to drive across the state to Lake McConaughy every year to camp and fish for a week. Good times. Nebraska is wierd, houses are super cheap but property taxes are 3-4 times higher than here.

I'm Aaron. I'm Canadian. I have a 95 GT and my girlfriend loves me because of that.

I'm in the Canadian Army, 8 years now, and sometimes I go to Afghanistan to point my bullet launcher at dirty people.

Enjoy Stangnet. I do.

yea what is up with that girls are in love with stangs. I just had a girl want to go for a ride todayand so i did. I get compliments all the time, girls compliments are always better cuz they always wanna ride in it too. Yea i like Nebraska a lot, but i find other places way 2 overwhelming like big cities. I have been to like L.A., Orlanda, Houston, Dallas/Fortworth, Okie City. They are just huge and way 2 much traffic for me and in Nebraska everything is wide open and busy in town but u can drive a mile or 2 outta town and ur all alone its great

xr8d302 said:
I'm in the Canadian Army, 8 years now, and sometimes I go to Afghanistan to point my bullet launcher at dirty people.

Enjoy Stangnet. I do.
You got past a psych test? :eek:

Just kiddin Aaron. :nice: