Personal Plates..Pics?

• Sponsors (?)

Heres mine....... its a good Rice Intimidator :D

attachment.php

I have been wanting to get DRWCAB on mine for awhile, and may since my plates are exp. as of 2 months ago now. Kinda describes my mod style, beatin azz with stuff you throw away. since most of my parts are used deals like the n2o kit I got $200 in.

**hint**hint* write it backward.

My 95 Cobra says RDY2BYT

I was going to have it say "Ready to strike" but when I showed RD2STRK around the office people were guessing it meant "Road to stroke" or "Ready to stroke" so I canned that one.

EpiKk3 said:
ironically most people are scared of showing their plates online
Why is it "ironic"?

Im not worried about the guys on here..But ANYBODY can surf around on here and look at these threads. There is enough ID theft and pleny of Wackos out there to worry about that..With that info, people can get your address, etc.

RC

anyone who is driving around can read your plates. If your scared of posting them on the intranet, then you must keep your car in the garage and never drive it. Joe cobb down the street may write down ur plate and put it into his computer and your credit card number will pop up. thats why im thinking of taking my car and driving it with no plates, or get some off of cars' in the mall parking lot. dont be scared

94GTLaserRC said:
Why is it "ironic"?

Im not worried about the guys on here..But ANYBODY can surf around on here and look at these threads. There is enough ID theft and pleny of Wackos out there to worry about that..With that info, people can get your address, etc.

RC

its no diffrent in real life where anyone could drive up behind you at a light and see your plate and do the same stuff that anyone online could do

It does suck if you live in certain areas and park in a lot or on the street I can understand the paranoia.
I am fortunate to have a garage, German Sheppard, Akita, and Glock .45 cal. :D
So I don't mind flashing the plate around. I just asked not long ago why peeps blackout their plates in pics. :shrug:

Striped5.0 said:
its no diffrent in real life where anyone could drive up behind you at a light and see your plate and do the same stuff that anyone online could do
TWO big differences tho:

1. People will surf SPECIFICALLY to find info.
2. It's stored on here..Usually if on the street, they dont have the info recorded or written down.

Nothing is REALLY SAFE, but why fuel the fire?

Anyway :OT: back to the post!
RC