personalized car tag ideas

Wylde said:
Only an opinion about personalized plates (tags) if in your state you own the plate for ever and it goes to the next car, maybe think of something that is not related to the car itself.

I don't like them because they are way too easy to be noticed and remembered. :)

• Sponsors (?)

WaltA said:
I don't like them because they are way too easy to be noticed and remembered. :)

Yup. I don't plan on committing any crimes...but in the event that I do or am in the wrong place at the wrong time (young puerto rican male in a black sports car...not too hard ;))...I would like it to be harder for my plates to be noticed ;)

I have thought about personalized plates over the years. I compare them to tatoos. I can't think of anything cool enough to go on the car (or my skin) that I won't think is lame later down the road. I like the DMV's random hiccup of letters and numbers best. Is that strange :shrug: ???

That's exactly what I think too. I know I would get sick of any plate I got, same with tatoo's (which is why I don't have one). I'll just take whatever plate they give me and be on my merry little way. I'll stand out enough just by the fact that I live in a city with a population 170,000 and out of that many people, I doubt there will be too many windveil (or sonic) blue '05 stangs with a good-lookin girl at the wheel :D

-Sarah

itsgreat2bme said:
That's exactly what I think too. I know I would get sick of any plate I got, same with tatoo's (which is why I don't have one). I'll just take whatever plate they give me and be on my merry little way. I'll stand out enough just by the fact that I live in a city with a population 170,000 and out of that many people, I doubt there will be too many windveil (or sonic) blue '05 stangs with a good-lookin girl at the wheel :D

-Sarah

That's gonna be an AWESOME sight!!! :nice:

sajawebb said:
That's gonna be an AWESOME sight!!! :nice:
why thank you, ;)
I forgot to mention the interior upgrade package (I'm talking about the dash accents, not the red leather bucket seats . . ick IMO)

What I'm trying to say (to get back on topic) is that there's a million things you can do to personalize your stang, why bust your brain trying to think of a witty personalized plate that you might get tired of? :shrug:

It will also be a fun toy to bring around college and harass 99% percent of the college population which drives honda accords/civics :rlaugh: ... and rices them out... even some kid with a stang v6 riced his all out.. what a disgrace. On a brighter note there is one person with a Black GT 01' .. and its the loudest ive ever herd. :flag:

Actually, the car population at my University isn't that bad, one morning i pull into the parking lot and what do i happen to see? an open spot beside 4 other mustangs. :nice: It was like there was a sign that said "cool cars only, all others will be towed"
but yes there are still a ton of ricers, but they usually splurge and pay for the electric stalls. Poor out-of-towners can't handle -40 weather :shrug: . . .wussies