017.jpg

KB 40 amp boost-a-pump
020.jpg

026.jpg

CHE fixed lower control arms
028.jpg

CHE adjustable upper
038.jpg

Dyno Jet Wide Band Commander, Auto Meter Boost gauge, Speed of Sound pillar pod (thanks for a great product at a great price Alan)
040.jpg

041.jpg

043.jpg

See the cat?
050.jpg

Good to see the fenders covored. Shows that PH looks out for their customer's cars.

Well it came out the shop and the car drove 440 miles home with 0 problems The drive was well worth the outcome. Car drove like it was stock. Only 4,000 on the clock when I dropped it off!

It made 421RWHP & 416 RWTQ on a mustang dyno with crappy weather, rain and only saw 8.5 lbs.

Thanks to Power House Automotive (814) 774-4966:

-Mike Bowen (owner) for doing an outstanding job with no unpleasant surprises on the bill and especially on the long drive home
-Brett for the solid labor and taking pics above

• Sponsors (?)

FCKN AWESOME !!!!!!!
NOw we need a vid !
Thanks but sorry no vids.
looks really nice Al Guapo, welcome
to the boost club
It's nice to be back. What kind of boost are you pushin?
Nice! Everything looks stock. Going for the sleeper look? How does it feel when you put the hammer down?
It's sleeper for now due to priorities. The intercooler was painted because of a blemish it had. I just wanted to get the power out of the way. Then I'll build around it with a lateral suspension, brakes and wheels.

How does the hammer feel? So far she doesn't start to charge until about 3,400. It almost feels like the car likes to only MPH. Then it just keeps pulling and pulling and then I gotta shift again :shrug: Basically I wish I had more rpm but it's a stock motor. Want to keep it safe since it's my only car.

How does the hammer feel? So far she doesn't start to charge until about 3,400. It almost feels like the car likes to only MPH. Then it just keeps pulling and pulling and then I gotta shift again :shrug: Basically I wish I had more rpm but it's a stock motor. Want to keep it safe since it's my only car.

What is your RPM rev limiter set to now?

Thats a pretty good price including install if you ask me.

Indeed..that's not a bad price at all with the install.

heh I have considered turbo for my ride...

Guys just to clear things up. $5,200 with the delete options of Kenne Bell BAP,
39lbs injectors and SCT XCal2 + install. If you choose to get with the options it's $6,000 + install.

I added added a Center Force dual friction (resurface fly wheel & bolts), CHE upper & lower control arms, Dyno Jet A/F ratio gauge, auto meter boost gauge, speed of sound dual pillar pod + install for these parts as well. When it was all said and done it came out to just under $9,000. Still a good price but the parts add up fast.

At least I have no worries now with breaking down. I can keep an eye on the mixture and the clutch will hold up better than stock.

DAMN>>>>

... that pipe under the trans. looks like it'd catch EVERYTHING...

Are you lowered? If so, how low? Have you noticed catching on speed bumps, etc...???

How far is it from the ground in inches?

I am curious if there is a clearance issue, or if it just 'looks' like there is, or would be, one.
:shrug::shrug:

... that pipe under the trans. looks like it'd catch EVERYTHING...

Are you lowered? If so, how low? Have you noticed catching on speed bumps, etc...???

How far is it from the ground in inches?

I am curious if there is a clearance issue, or if it just 'looks' like there is, or would be, one.
:shrug::shrug:

No, stock height. It will clear everything like stock. Even when it's lowered. This is actually an issue I was concerned with and looked more into it before deciding what turbo to go with. Hellion has that issue.

A member from another forum emailed me pics of underneath his car while on the drive way. You wouldn't even know it has a turbo!!!

By the way, if you're looking at the pic of the lower control arm it's because the exhaust was not bolted on at the time. I don't know if that's the pic that raised your concern about clearance. It sure had me thinking for a bit till I figured it out lol