Photoshoppers needed badly...Caldwell get in here!

xr8d302

I bought a 27" monitor to compensate for my lack o
Apr 29, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
Alright, I'm on Stangnet from work right now, and I really need the help of some of the best photoshoppers on here. This is NOT car related, but, on the weekend, while at a party, one of my coworkers drank WAY too much, and ended up going to the hospital. We got a picture of him on the stretcher, and it's spreading around work right now, like wildfire. I need something photoshopped, be as creative and funny as you can be. I just want some interesting pictures to continue spreading around my regiment.

Here's the pic for those who wanna do this...Dougie, this is definitely something for you to work on. Thanks in advance :nice:

View attachment 503501

Edit: Please give wide distribution. If you know a good photoshopper from another forum, send him this link, or the picture, or whatever...I just need some funny stuff.... :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

dean_sbirthdayweekend094%20copy.jpg

Thanks urban! Love the looter!

The EMT chick was hot, i think. I was really intoxicated though...

Anyway, yeah, as many pics as possible. The looter pic is on it's way through my workplace now!!11!

I don't know whats more disturbing... The actual picture of the fact that you spent all that time looking for the pictures of thoes guys and cropping them out of the orginial picture.

1105 said:
I don't know whats more disturbing... The actual picture of the fact that you spent all that time looking for the pictures of thoes guys and cropping them out of the orginial picture.

I t hink he's had that naked boy picture sitting around anyway... :rolleyes:

ah well....it's the best picture ever, over 600 people will see that in less than 12 hours when i get to work

1105 said:

haha, like i said dude, only because i was asked :p

and you're right, that picture was hard to find.
but it's funny as hell
:rlaugh: