pic request: sn95 with prostars

• Sponsors (?)

ddr1stang said:
15x10's back 15x3.5 fronts :nice:

hpim0461.jpg
[/IMG]
Very nice :nice:

ddr1stang let me guess you chunked those big 13" brakes to go with skinnies.
also what is the spec on your rears and did you have to use a spacer on the back?
I'm thinking of going this route on my cobra...

95WhiteVenom said:
ddr1stang let me guess you chunked those big 13" brakes to go with skinnies.
also what is the spec on your rears and did you have to use a spacer on the back?
I'm thinking of going this route on my cobra...

I sure did and at the time I hated every minute of it. On the front I put a set of pbr brakes and rotors from an "04" gt, they were brand new and I picked them up from evil bay dirt cheap. I'll have to tell ya i swear my car stops better with the new pbr's then with the old 13" er's but it could just be from doing complete bleed job and all new fluids. I did a little grinding on the caliper bar and used a 1/4" spacer. For the rears (15x10 6.5"bs) it was a whole different story. what a pita!! Lots of grinding and still ended up using a small spacer because there's not much left of the banjo bolt. I'm going to change over to gt brakes on the rear just as soon as I find some GT calipers and anti-moan brackets (don't like the spacer on there)

Well that is all i have heard so far about trying this is that its a PITA!
I would love to have a set of et streets for the track but knowing that i have to grind my calipers doesnt make me want to do it.

xr8d302 said:
I just can't see myself putting those on a street car, for any reason

You could do what I ended up with...:D
Street rims and tires = 17x11 TTII's with 315's in rear and 17x9's with 275's in front.

track/other rims = 15x8 pro stars in rear and 15x3.5 prostars in front.....

I am thinking of selling hte 15x8's and buying 15x10's plan on running a ET street or something and done know if I realy need the extra width, DR are going on the 17's.

95WhiteVenom said:
Well that is all i have heard so far about trying this is that its a PITA!
I would love to have a set of et streets for the track but knowing that i have to grind my calipers doesnt make me want to do it.

If you go with 15x8 w/ 4.5" bs you will not have to grind anything. I tried a set from my buddy and had no issues.