Pics from Carol Stream cruise night (thursdays)

• Sponsors (?)

MissBlondie said:
I dunno he was pretty far behind us when we were headin' back towards 59. :shrug: I thought he just had an X pipe for some GT badges. :scratch:

You two were gone!! I was afraid of getting popped out in DuPage. Austin and I did the speed limit. Was nice seeing everyone again.

R L

WhiteHype said:
North Avenue in general moves fast!

We need to determine when we all can get together and do the barbecue thing!
yah i agree..
man you guys were doing at least 80 down north, we were going about 10 over and you guys were long gone :(
my belt must have been slipping or something. haha, better get that x-pipe from ya steve. i got those GT badges with your name on it

You guys want a 86 GT cruisin with ya?

Hey guys I just bought my 86 GT and was wonering what the info is on the meeting. I live in Downers Grove and I'm not really involved with any mustang people...yet. Would you guys care if I showed up with my old school 5.0?

Not at all it's open to all stangers and car enthusiasts...The Carol stream show has just about everything there except rice...Mike brings his 90 s/c'd fox up we could use some more foxbody's :nice:

There won't be a show tonight but I'm pretty sure next thursday there will be one

SNAKEYES86GT said:
Hey guys I just bought my 86 GT and was wonering what the info is on the meeting. I live in Downers Grove and I'm not really involved with any mustang people...yet. Would you guys care if I showed up with my old school 5.0?
would love to have ya join us..welcome to the board!

If it is I won't be showing my car this thursday since I filled the holes in my trunklid from the spoiler. Gotta get it painted either this week or next. Anyone know of any good shops that don't charge a arm and a leg. I would paint it myself but my paint gun is fux0red and I don't wanna spend $300 on a new one.

cap42 said:
If it is I won't be showing my car this thursday since I filled the holes in my trunklid from the spoiler. Gotta get it painted either this week or next. Anyone know of any good shops that don't charge a arm and a leg. I would paint it myself but my paint gun is fux0red and I don't wanna spend $300 on a new one.
there is a place by my house that does nice work, i could get a quote for ya, if you let me know all the details of what you want done.

and yes the show is on for sure. on the marquee thing on the road it says from 7-9

If you could do that Austin I would appreciate it. :nice:

I just need the Trunk lid painted...doesn't need the whole lid just 2 spots about 16'x8 or so should be the same black as your car. I've got pics of it but my webserver is still down for another day or two :(

cap42 said:
If you could do that Austin I would appreciate it. :nice:

I just need the Trunk lid painted...doesn't need the whole lid just 2 spots about 16'x8 or so should be the same black as your car. I've got pics of it but my webserver is still down for another day or two :(
yeah pics would be helpful at least for the shop, i can bring my car over and show them what you mean too. let me know

Actually since your spoiler is larger about 2-3's on each side larger than what your spoiler cover's and that's what I need painted...if need be I'll have the whole trunk lid painted. I also checked 99-02 Ford only had 1 black so they can even use your paint code as a reference.

On another note I definetly won't be showing up tommorrow... little gathering from cponygo over at the hooters in DG most likely...hmmnnn wings and beer :banana: