PICS NEEDED: Unisteer or Randall's P/S pump with serpentine belt

I have a 5.0 with serpentine belts, and before I order a rack & pinion I want to make sure everything will line up.

I want to use the pump [with serp. pulley upgrade] supplied with the Unisteer kit, but Unisteer said they didnt have any pictures of the serpentine pulley setup. I'm concerned the tentioner pully might get too close to the water pump pulley.

Also, I currently have an A/C compressor, but the freon hoses arent connected. I'm willing to remove the A/C if it creates a mounting-bracket issue.

Unisteer: 1965-66 MUSTANG POWER STEERING RACK (Small Block Eng.)

• Sponsors (?)

Im pretty sure the unisteer pump is the same as a 5.0 pump, why not just use the stock 5.0pump? you know it'll be mounted right and it'll look right.

Nooo, they are different pumps. They send it with a Saginaw pump. Make sure when you order to ask for the bigger valve in the pump. That's the only problem we have had with them. They just need a weeee bit more pressure down low.

Looking at the install instructions it looks like these racks now fit with headers?

That was one of the main reasons I was considering sticking with TCP for a power rack, but if I can stick with headers and the factory clutch linkage, Unisteer may have sold another rack...