Pics of 18x10.5 Bullitt wheels.....

• Sponsors (?)

tripsober said:
someone yell at me if i am wrong, but if your buying rims wouldn't you want something a little more differnet then the regular buillits i mean the are very nice but in those pics of them on the car from a distance they look almost the same as OEM

The Bullit wheel in most people opinion fits the 99 and up mustang perfectly. IMO I think these wheels are some of the best looking wheels you can put on our mustang's becuase it does not take away from teh body lines.

17x8 really don't do our cars justice...so its taking a good thing..and making it even better :nice:

MineralG2k2GT said:
The Bullit wheel in most people opinion fits the 99 and up mustang perfectly. IMO I think these wheels are some of the best looking wheels you can put on our mustang's becuase it does not take away from teh body lines.

17x8 really don't do our cars justice...so its taking a good thing..and making it even better :nice:

I agree with you on this one. In my opinion, the Bullit rims give a Mustang the authentic look of a Mustang. A wider set of these rims is icing on the cake.

99SilverGT said:
Got mine off ebay from wheelindex. You can get em from www.wheelreplicas.com too though. He generally only sells the anthracite 18x9/18x10s on ebay I think though. I have seen a couple sets of chrome, but not nearly as often.

:stupid:

Jeff from WheelIndex (the eBay screen name he uses) is awesome to deal with! I got my Chrome Bullitt 17x9 fronts and 17x10.5 rears from him! Here's a link to my album showing them mounted up to my BLACK 2001 GT with Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 tires :nice:
http://www.hpphoto.com/servlet/com.hp.HPGuestLogin?username=gsxr1_pilot164&password=84211293

usn86gt said:
I've been thinking about the 18'x10' rims, but I really like the way the 10th anniversary SVT rims look. A LOT. I just don't think there big enough. what do you guys think?
Yeah, they're nice. But like you, I want the 18x10s. I read somewhere in one of the mustang mags about a guy who got his rims WIDENED. Anyone know how that is done?

Black96VertGT said:
Yeah, they're nice. But like you, I want the 18x10s. I read somewhere in one of the mustang mags about a guy who got his rims WIDENED. Anyone know how that is done?
The fitment on this page talks about FR500s in 18x10 being 28.75 lbs each, which makes me think maybe they do have them in 18x10. :nice: But that is the only reference I can find to FR500s in a 18x10 size. I have an email in to them to get to the bottom of it ...

http://www.wheelreplicas.com/fr500.htm