Pics of Danny's 94Cobra's car

It is a work in prgress

Thanks for the compliments it is a work in progress. I am about to order a Dss 306 shortblock for it this week since it appears my stock one has issues with one of the cylnders leaking compression already checked heads and gaskets appears problem in in the block cracked or warped we will find out. I will try to figure out how to post pics my self to upload of repairs. Thanks for all the compliments. I am just trying to put my 2 cents for the 94-95 crowd, and make it looks as good as the other stangs on this site.

• Sponsors (?)

anyone going to Englishtown this weekend?

I was checking around and i saw some people from NJ... I know that my location still says Afghanistan, but im really from Oklahoma, but im currently stationed in NJ.. for the next two months. Ive never been to Englishtown, but ive seen it in MM&FF so i'd like to make a trip and run it with the new cam if i can get it tuned.

anyone in the southern NJ area know how to get to Larocca's? I would assume that they are good people to have do the tune>?

thanks

Getting new heads this week

I got a low compression 306 shortblock with forged dss pistons and I am getting a new set of heads this week also. Should I go with Trick Flows or AFR's what do you all think I am also putting a trick flow stage 1 cam in it while its out and then going to go tune it.

Dude Awesome car :nice: BUT get rid of those sissy tailights. I love the prostars it looks mean as hell! I also love the Chrome Cobra R's they look great, and I have a set :D

Go with the AFR heads :nice: