Pics of Members/family/pets/etc. (56k warning!!!)

684195_5_full.jpg

Here's the only one I can find right now. Me my bro and my pops and our toys. I'm in the middle. Dont flame me for having a honda its not a civic! :D

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Guys...Ive been browsing here for awhile and decided to join.

This is my FIRST post.
My name is Eric!
461799Gray.jpg

Ill post pics of my car when I get a chance.
Thanks

Attachments

• 461799Gray.jpg
    461799Gray.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 54
This is a fun thread, I'll get our pic up with the stangs (maybe her cat too ;) )

And sence jesse put his cats in i had to put one of mine in. His name is Reggon.. He is has one of the biggest heads i have ever seen.. he also runs like a panther... kinda freaky..

It's a Bombay Cat. They were bred to to be like mini panthers. I want one.

Hell, I'm bookmarking this thread! Nice to put faces to a name like what was previously stated. We should have more threads like this in the future. I liked Paul's thread of him touring Europe. That was awesome :nice: Anyhow-----

Here's me at a restaurant in Lil Italy NYC. Boy does my hair look messed up!
36815014533a.jpg

My awesome girlfriend Rebecca.
26437021701.jpg

Me and Becca on my 23rd B-Day
rebecca___jj_21a.jpg

Me and Becca when we first met- when 10th Marines came for Fleet Week in NYC over Memorial Day of 2004.
beck_jj.jpg

You can't link netsnapshot pics, you have to post the entire album like I tried. Works for me, but not anyone else, hmm :rolleyes:

I could email some to ya if you want to post them. WTF doesn't this link work??!?

squall9393 said:
Hell, I'm bookmarking this thread! Nice to put faces to a name like what was previously stated. We should have more threads like this in the future. I liked Paul's thread of him touring Europe. That was awesome :nice: Anyhow-----

Here's me at a restaurant in NYC
36815014533.jpg

-JJ

Is that Mullberry street? Little Italy downtown Manhattan?