Pics of My Paxton, Post your Power Adder.

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
heres the pics of my Paxton Novi 2000 That was recently put on. All you power adder guys post em up :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

94SC50 said:
Striped5.0 Where did you mount your fan control module? I just cut my plate also and am trying to think of the best place to mount it at.

first of all your car is SICK!!!!!!

Second I dont think we moved the fan control module, I know we relocated the ABS control module and I think that was it, My friend helped me alot on the install so I could be wrong but I'll check in w/ him to be sure.

Thanks man.
The control module is usually located on that plate that holds your overflow tank. The metal usually bends over the tank. Like on Zach's car, it's in the pic right in front of the alternator.

94SC50 said:
Thanks man.
The control module is usually located on that plate that holds your overflow tank. The metal usually bends over the tank. Like on Zach's car, it's in the pic right in front of the alternator.

oh right I know what you mean, I know theres a diffrent bracket for it, but I'll have to go out and see where it was moved to.

LOOKIN GOOD GENTS.... :nice:

damn, that hurts my eyes, but is defintaly bling,bling!!...I'll 2nd that !!! Sure does look sweet though....Make a nice desktop from that pic....Thats a labor of love for sure...

95snoozer said:
did you have all your brackets powder coated or did you paint them yourself

looks nice

Thanks for the comment. :)

I painted everything myself with flat black high temperature engine spray paint. I put a small coat of high temperature clear paint after.

I painted the upper intake, the TB, elbow, valve covers, thermostat housing, water pump, timing chain cover, the brackets and the whole block.

I like the result. Not that common.