Pics of my progress.

I am fixing a dent i had in the passenger side and just got my side skirts and rear on today, haven't had time all week to work on it. Back bumber was a pain in the a$$. took two guys along with me to get it bolted up :rolleyes: . looks good now that its on and its sturdy. :D Should get it prepped for painting by tomorrow. will keep my progress posted. :nice:

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

Just buffed and sealed my rear tonight. Looks awesome, dammn i'm good at painting. :D I ordered another quart tonight from hedahls to finish. Should have it all done by next weekend and have some pictures to post for you guys, plus i'll have my rims by friday too. :nice: . I'll keep ya updated.

oooh, what rims ya gunna put on it? i love my Bullit rims, with the 2" offset on the rears... right now my bro has my wheels on his, because were going on a trip, and he doesnt want to get new tires on his standard bullit rims, because he is getting new cobra machined 18x9 18x10.5 soon, so he gets to use my new yokohama avid's for the trip... its aight ill make him pay somehow...

Rims will be here tomorrow. :D .

I just painted my front after work today, Its kind of dark in my garage for my digital camera, has no flash, so I will post another picture of my front end tomorrow when i have it out of my garage. I should have my rims on too for the picture, as long as they fit alright. :rolleyes: .

attachment.php