Pics of painted Interior

• Sponsors (?)

Here's the painted door panel with leather beside that.

door_panel_2.jpg

If you dont mind going to another site you can check out my pics at www.tbmustangs.com go to the gallery section for 94-95's and look for Wade95 Laser Red. I had the door pieces painte as well as the center trim piece. Im trying to convert over to black interior and bought the appropriate paints and painted over the tan. I'll buy a black dash though. Refuse to paint that.

WOW thats a big tach. looks nice

But what I really want to see is the pony on the steering wheel and the word Mustang on the dash.

I don't think i'm gonna do the door panels. I think that would be way to much lime green in my car

Heres what I got now

attachment.php

Only homo i see in here is you. If painting your interior is homo then i guess that means just about everybody in here is gay because a lot of people have done that.

I don't see why all you *******s feel the need to bash me and my car all the ****ing time. Just cause of the color its instantly rice or homo. IT NOT A RICER AND I'M NOT ****ING GAY SO BACK THE **** OFF

First off, Im getting sick of everyone calling everything rice. Just because you dont like it does not mean it's rice. I've had someone tell me(on the internet of course) that my car is rice because I put clear headlights and corners on it :rolleyes:.

MysteryMachine, since you asked for it, here's some pics of mine with the horse and the mustang painted. They're kinda crappy pics, but you get the idea.
interior.jpg

interior2.jpg

stang2841 said:
arrite done flaming ppl, you know how I feel about the homosexual painted green interior...

5.0 GT kid I saw that you live in Largo, I live in palm harbor, do you go on TR?

might c ya around

I don't spend much time on Tampa Racing, I took a look around once and I personally thought it was a constant flame war. Alot of people think highly of TR but I just don't think there is much use for it personally :shrug:

The only forums I spend much time on are Stangnet and the forums for my mustang club. If you wanna check that out it's www.tbmustangs.com

it might seem like a constant flame war but its also the biggest Forum on the southeast of US

theres alot of good stuff going through there, I got alot of good deals on parts and you'll meet alot of ppl from our area.. Personally I love TR.

I saw the TBmustangs site, I hope it makes it, but as of now its kinda boring..