Pics of painted Interior

• Sponsors (?)

It's not even the Canadian dollar any more, more so the popularity/aftermarket/mustang world in general. It lives in the States.. Canada gets ripped off. Biggest city in the country only has a small handful of performance speedshops!

Not to mention the worst part... PARTS! They ALL come from the US, and not much cheaper through Canadian deals.

Although Spenc @ 2KOOL Performance gets us Canadians some good prices!

Mavrick's got it right, there aren't any available places over here, not within the region anyway...
Granted I doubt very highly I'll bother for $1400 Canadian, but even still, if you guys can find me a place for a really decent price, but will still use the same original materials our tops are made out of, i'm definitely open to suggestions.

I need my back window anyway because i have all my windows tinted, so I need to keep it regardless

but yeah, if you guys can help a brother out... :shrug:

I'm right in the Niagara Falls Ontario Canada area...
and don't want to pay $1400 Can for a white rag top.

OK I know I flip out a lot and for that i'm sorry but we don't need to be bashing each other in here no matter how our cars look unless its the Barney car they had pics of a while back now that was rice and gay. It just i've had a very rough couple months sense October my life has went to hell and my car is the only thing that really makes me happy its liek a kid to me talk crap on it i get ticked off and when people start talking homo stuff. I'm not gay I like puss. So please stop bashing my car i don't bash yours. I don't bash anybody's car on here except greenmustanggt cause his car is like 4 different colors but we're buds so its cool.

So can we get back to the meaning of the thread please and stop all the bs i'm sorry for any hard feelings i've caused even though most of your arn't you have you opnions and thats all they are its not your car so don't worry about it

back on topic please. i think jr has painted the horse and the mustang on the dash. looked good too.

fwiw, i have a momo carbon fiber shift knob and i don't give a **** what anyone thinks about it. it kicks the $hit out of the pos plastic stock knob.

I'm a pants and t-shirt guy when it comes to interior, I like to keep it simple.

I like the looks of the 35th and 40th anniv. Mustangs. My next Mustang is going to be a 94/95 5.0, and I'm going to go for a Billet look, as long as I don't get the tan interior.

I painted mine right after dyeing the airbag covers so there was not much prep work that needed done. I used a brush and some left over paint from when I had the car painted. No problems with it yet. The Mustang lettering looks great, but there are a few brush marks on the horse.

I got these little hobby brushes that look like micro Q-tips should be very easy to paint. Just wasn't sure if i wanted to do just the horse and the MUSTANG or do them and the horn and the srs crap.

I know there was a guy on here that had a yellow stang that had it painted and it looked sweet I was hoping he'd post in here cause after seeing his was when i decided i was gonna do it for sure

Well here's a pic I found of JR's interior. He painted the horn and SRS and everything. I havn't decided whether I would like that on my car or not.
94sc50int.jpg