PICS of today's intake gasket change *DUW*

VibrantRedGT

"STANGNET'S PENGUIN SMACKER"
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Boca Raton, Florida
Roger with a $300 Brembo jump suite. He didn't work in it obviously. Probably cuz it was tight around the balls.
imag0035.jpg

I sent Steve-O on the bike for some RTV. He came back with a $171 speeding ticket. It was his Birthday to boot. He told the cop he was in hurry to get home and take a ****. No dice, ticket city. So the RTV cost $175.
imag0038.jpg

Here is the bike with Roger on it. For those who are in a cold climate and wondering, it was 87 degrees out.
imag0040.jpg

We did do some work today.
imag0037.jpg

Hey, got enough RTV on that thing?
imag0039.jpg

UPS showed to bring me a late Christmas Present-Orange County Choppers hat.
imag0036.jpg

I made Rog wash his car. Can't have a dirty Cobra. He on the other hand was doing his Happy Gilmore bit with the hose.
imag0042.jpg

Nice Shirt!
imag0041.jpg

Rog bought a 03 Cobra die cast. Think he's gonna paint it.
imag0043.jpg

This mod is good for another 3psi of boost.
imag0044.jpg

imag0046.jpg

Matches my car better.
imag0047.jpg

The new guy came over. He live two doors down. Only mods are one of my Cold Air kits, MAC prochamber, 14 degrees of timing and Force II kit. This car is kinda like my new toy too. Get to start from the beginning again.
imag0048.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

nice hat Joe....i live right near OCC....they are right on the other side of the Hudson River from me....like a half hour 45mins away.....and i still wish there were some 94-95 Stangnetters around me so we could hang out like you guys....and yeah...it was cold as hell here today....snowed a little bit and was windy as hell....idk how cold it was but you couldnt stay outside for long at all....

Anthony

I feel for you guys up in the cold. If you look at some of the pics closely you can see all the fans blowing on us. I went through two shirts due to sweat. I love to work on my car all year around.

Ant, yea I know where you live. I was up in that area last year for Thanksgiving. Passed the OCC shop a few times.

nice to see that you guys had fun in the 87 degree weather. Its 3 degrees here right now w/ the windchill, just need to make it through this month and Feb and then its all down hill from there

Today it hit 61 in the morning, and we may touch the high 50's tonight.
chill.gif

00639.jpg

Great for running boost!. Also..I drove my car in stop and go traffic for about 45 minutes this morning, and the temp NEVER got above 180* :nice:

(Joe..that elbow is too small..looks like you need 3/4" threading and 1" hose connector)

RC