PICS of today's intake gasket change *DUW*

VibrantRedGT said:
I feel for you guys up in the cold. If you look at some of the pics closely you can see all the fans blowing on us. I went through two shirts due to sweat. I love to work on my car all year around.

Ant, yea I know where you live. I was up in that area last year for Thanksgiving. Passed the OCC shop a few times.

i can work on my car all year, in my heated garage.....its just real cold outside.....and my car doesnt agree with road salt all that well

• Sponsors (?)

Man you guys are so lucky with that heat. Its like -15 with the windchill here in the city. Gotta love chicago IL. Plus I had to get an estimate this mourning since my car got hit, the air was so cold driving down the highway that the needle never left the C all the way to the left. (And the heat didn't work as a result of a cold engine.) I hate winter. :mad:

VibrantRedGT said:
I made Rog wash his car. Can't have a dirty Cobra. He on the other hand was doing his Happy Gilmore bit with the hose.
imag0042.jpg
woah Rog...nice dirty, i mean gunmetal wheels.... :D i promise its ok to keep them clean....im just playin with ya man :banana:

Anthony