Pics of wantta2000gt NEW "04 gt

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice. Cool thing about a white car is you have more options about paint schemes. If I had a white car I'd do a red, white , and blue patriotic scheme like the following P51 Mustang.

44-74536_09_mk1.jpg

jordanvraptor said:
No offers, guess I'll keep it and thrash it till the warranty runs out..... It got a lot of views, but it cost $43 and I don't think it is any better than autotrader.
I sold one of my Cobras on Autotrader online, and one via Corral ... both out of state, sight unseen! :eek:

Dave

jordanvraptor said:
Very nice. Cool thing about a white car is you have more options about paint schemes. If I had a white car I'd do a red, white , and blue patriotic scheme like the following P51 Mustang.

Yes white is a nice color to do any graphics. But this is the last white car I will ever own. All my tickets have come in white vehicles.

And wantta2000gt it's a very nice car. You should be able to enjoy it for many years.

COLOR

SVTdriver said:
Yes white is a nice color to do any graphics. But this is the last white car I will ever own. All my tickets have come in white vehicles.

And wantta2000gt it's a very nice car. You should be able to enjoy it for many years.

I HOPE TO HAVE THE CAR FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND I PLAN TO DO A FEW THINGS WITH THE PAINT JOB.

My_Little_Pony said:
What's up with the roof of the car? Is it a convertible? It looks weird in the picture. Good looking car!!! :nice: :nice:

It was a rainy night. That photo was taken with a flash and all the little drops of water on the roof reflect the light back into the camera, resulting in that frosty visual effect.

nice car christi but i see you bought it from my worst enemy!!! to bad but what ever you do do not take it to them for any work if you have to take it to the dealer for work take it to westlie ford in camas!!! i know from the past with vancouver ford they cost me $1700. if i had it my way you would of bought that car from me but we'll see what the courts say in april hopefully i'll win. if so 12's here i come. peace

john