Pics Of Your Fox With Rims

85SVOGUY

Jan 21, 2009
socal
Just wondering if anyone happens to have pics of their fox with some rims besides american racing??? Like enkeis, rotas, some mesh rims?? Im trying to go with a different look but i dont wanna buy some rims, mount then and have them look like hell. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

If you have an SVO like your name implies, look at some true 98 Cobras. I ran em and loved the way it looked. Wish I had gotten some better pics before I sold it.

InspirationSVO.jpg

And heres my 90LX with some black CobraRs

DirtyPics005.jpg

I was huntin some good mesh wheels but man can they be pricey!
Matt

No theres nothing wrong with centerlines i love em. Just looking for a different look than the usual fox. Mines red, lowered thinkin of getting some 17 meshies or something idk yet. I gotta see some good pics.

And heres my 90LX with some black CobraRs

DirtyPics005.jpg

I was huntin some good mesh wheels but man can they be pricey!
Matt
Apparently Mavromont is about to introduce a black Pony R w/ machined lip. I can't want to see it, especially the 10". The 10's are "deep dish" so I'm wondering if the full lip will be machined or just the outer edge like those R's. I'm hoping for the latter.

Apparently Mavromont is about to introduce a black Pony R w/ machined lip. I can't want to see it, especially the 10". The 10's are "deep dish" so I'm wondering if the full lip will be machined or just the outer edge like those R's. I'm hoping for the latter.

WHAAAAT?!?!?!? Dammit...I just got these too lol Anyone want a brand new set of black cobra rs???? :D Just playin, i love these wheels...but black ponyRs might change my mind.
Matt