Pics of Your Stangs...lets see em guys and gals :-)

Get E Up 98

Apr 18, 2004
I just was interested in seeing some pics of all your stangs...so lets see what everyone has. Wondering if anyone has a tennessee orange mustang...

SIMG0096.jpg

SIMG0095.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Isnt this more chat than tech? Oh well

633801_42_full.jpg

633801_40_full.jpg

633801_39_full.jpg

tails are blacked out now though, and a few other minor changes, I do so much so often its hard to keep pics up to date.

SMRcalidiv said:
where did ya get that lower grill?

Honestly I dont remember, I didn't start keeping track of where I got stuff until I started the engine bolt ons...

I do know its made by TREX though, whatever you do, dont buy the one that fits in the hood scoop w/out calling them Mine didn't fit and fubard the hood up (thus the easydecision to go the CDC shaker route), when I contacted them they said theres two different fits for the 03 GT hood scoop and that since I didn't ask they werent respondible even though the site said it fit all 03 GTs :( bleh!

TweekedGT said:
Geez Saleen201 THAT IS A HOT CAR!!!!! Everytime I see you post pics of it I drool. I love the 94-98 style the most, obviously, I own one. Your car looks awesome!

Thanks :nice: The car will be going in storage next month. Not because of the winter, but i am taking a job over in the middle east for the next couple years. So i wont be seeing it for a while :(

-Mike