Pictures from a ridiculously hick-ish car show in Odessa, Ontario

• Sponsors (?)

Don't wear electric socks in the rain!
My left ear just won't stop twitching now!

Hey army boy- Where are the pics of this back seat delete that master installer built for you?
I here he is just amazing!
And by the way that show is not that much of a hick show- It's a buddy of mine that has th '55 with the flames, the '71 grey chevelle, the '69 el camino and a few other cars there.
Back to this master installer you and I can't stop talking about, how the he77 is he doing, been talking to him lately? I here he did some just amazing work on a SVT lately.
Talk to you latter
Custom

custom said:

Hey army boy- Where are the pics of this back seat delete that master installer built for you?
And by the way that show is not that much of a hick show- It's a buddy of mine that has th '55 with the flames, the '71 grey chevelle, the '69 el camino and a few other cars there.
Back to this master installer you and I can't stop talking about, how the he77 is he doing, been talking to him lately? I here he did some just amazing work on a SVT lately.
Talk to you latter
Custom

huh?

custom said:

Talk to you latter
Custom

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh god....strangely enough, I'm not even sure who that is....it could be phil, could be one of the guys from work, or Mike, himself....

I'm so lost.... :D

haha, by the way, it turns out that "CUSTOM" here is the wood guru that built the rear seat delete for my car...I'll post some pictures for his viewing, since he hasn't seen any pictures of it yet

HPIM1462.jpg

HPIM2147.jpg

HPIM2149.jpg

I bought Mike some Burger King today so he'd promise not to tell you guys what a loser I am.... View attachment 481998

(P.S. Mike drives a civic with a fart can)

just kidding...he hates imports too.

Attachments

• HPIM1462.jpg
    HPIM1462.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 54
  • HPIM2147.jpg
    HPIM2147.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 53
  • HPIM2149.jpg
    HPIM2149.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 56
Yep, it's the charcoal black that most people use to carpet sub boxes and stuff....the flash gave it that blue-ish look, plus the tint from my car under the sun probably helped as well....the carpet matches perfectly with the interior of the car :nice: Edit: It is a bit brighter than the floor carpet, but it matches with the color scheme of the factory seats and such....

Maybe if Mike chimes in (yet another Mike on this forum dammit...) we can help you out...