Pictures

• Sponsors (?)

minestock.bmp

Here's mine. It's still pretty much stock but, I have plans for it this summer(damn it! There's so much I want to do but not enough $$$$).

Hey FunkMaster nice stang. I'm planning on adding those side exhausts like yours. Just wondering, do you like them? Are they worth it?

Mustang640.jpg

Here is my 96-V6-5spd that I have had about a year now. Have not really done much to it other than add dual exhaust and a K&N Air Filter. Changed the Headlights, added alarm, upgraded the stereo with a MTX Thunderform Box in the trunk specially made for Mustangs.

It's my first, other Mustang purchases are soon to follow... :nice:

Here's my 04 GT. It has a grille delete and a prochamber and soon to have bassani exhaust and some other suspension mods.
220211_52_full.jpg

Here's my 88 5.0. Its got a million and one mods. Too many to list. But I'm still rockin the pony rims. Man I need to get a new picture of my beast.
I look gangsta w/ the stripes.
220211_48_full.jpg

And I dunno where I hosted the pics of my truck. Oh well.

AND>.... since I'm in V6 section, I'll post pics of my old v6 stang:

220211_44_full.jpg

220211_31_full.jpg

zincyellow03 said:
Hey FunkMaster nice stang. I'm planning on adding those side exhausts like yours. Just wondering, do you like them? Are they worth it?
yeah i love em its the dual kit from spintech, sounds and looks great. i dont reccomend them if you want to lower your car alot. im planning on C springs but thats about as low as i think i can take it w/o running into daily driving problems

FunkMasterFlex said:
yeah i love em its the dual kit from spintech, sounds and looks great. i dont reccomend them if you want to lower your car alot. im planning on C springs but thats about as low as i think i can take it w/o running into daily driving problems

Nah, as of right now I'm not planning on lowering it and if I do It won't be that low. The first time I saw them(I think it was on this forum on your car lol) I said "I have to have them!". I hope that spintech makes them for my year because their website said that it will fit up to '01 or '02(I forget which one). I e-mailed them asking if it will fit an '03 and they haven't replyed back :( Oh well, I'll try again later. By the way did you install them yourself?

AP1995V6 said:
I'm really digging the car. I plan on getting the Saleen ground effects, 351 wing, and possibly the heat extractor hood, if money permits. What did you use to paint your tail lights?

I didn't paint them. :D . Thats stock, they came painted as an extra when the car was made. Mine the ell cheapo's. LOL. :rlaugh: . Thanks for the compliment. Don't buy the front bumper in Fiberglass, I'm regretting that. Having to fix it all the time... :damnit: . The rest of the kit is fine being fiberglass. I need to buy another front bumber (poly) and get it painted ASAP, but money is tight these days. :bang: . I need to get new shocks and lowering springs yet too. I think that's first before the bumper though.