PINEWOOD Derby Cars Ready...Including Mach!

mansonozz said:
That Mach is going to drag aaaaaazz! But at least it'll look good doing so :nice:

Actually, it runs pretty smoothly and straight. At the local meet, they give out 1st-6th Place, and there are kids whose parent do NOTHING to make the cars run, so it has a chance.......I really dont want it running too much anyway though, or else the pieces may come off.

CHAD: Ive seen that design on some older cars, and if done right, will run great....but it seems more now that it's better to get that weight off the front and move it to the back...hence the holes in the front, which also prevent vibration transmission.

Thanks
RC

• Sponsors (?)

Black95GTS said:
Schwing! Nice work RC! I'll have to take some pics of the guitar I built a couple summers ago. I got into woodworking LONG before I started turning wrenches!

Adam
I wanted to do some "odd" thingy item like a guitar, pencil, bed, etc, but last year, the judges for "show" passed those cars up.

They said part of their criteria was to pick a designed car that looks like a car. The mustang by far would blow away ALL The cars that won last year's design...it's a matter of this year's.

Ill get the pics from last year.

RC

Ok...Here's my daughter's from last year, that got 2nd:

1514562StateFinals-Danielle.jpg

Here are 1st and 3rd:
1793198DCP2169a.jpg

The red was 3rd, the silver was first. There's NO WAY in H3LL that anyone can say that silver car looks better than the MACH!!

RC