places to buy paint for our cars?

i'm interested in buying a gallon (perhaps less) of paint in my '95s body color - Sapphire Blue. should i just go to a reputable body shop and have them order/mix some for me???? or is there a good place online to order paint from? i know there is an online paint retailer that will custom mix touch-up paint for about $15/tube...but i'd like to order a larger quantity for use with a spray gun. just curious as to where many of you have found quality paints for the '94/'95. my color is a bit hard to find and looks like it will be a custom order.

in case you're wondering, i'm planning to paint some interior pieces, a replacement side scoop, and eventually, a cervini's hood and possibly a cobra bumper cover. at most, i'll be doing the prep work and my old man will be shooting the color. we would prefer to do the work at home rather than take it in.

thanks for the help!

• Sponsors (?)

we've got places specializing in body work materials. they also mix paint and everything at the location.

one of the dumbest things i've seen was. we ordered paint for a 94 chrysler town and country, and i think it was 98 when it changed, it was the same name, and code, but it was a different color still. it was basically purple, and it was supposed to be a light blue.

so definitely take a look at the paint before you leave.

this was delivered to us, they have a messenger that delivers to all the local body shops.