plasma booster

• Sponsors (?)

well i had one on my 98gt & it didn't seem to do anything for my car :shrug: in my opinion it's a waste of $300, or whatever they cost. the only thing that i noticed it help, was that the car revved cleaner. but that was about it

dorock said:
I was thinking of making my next mod a plasma booster do they add hp and tq and how does it affect gas do you have to run super unleaded and is it hard to put in

Like micool said.There are a few 500+ cars with the stock cop setup.

Its not needed and wont add any hp.Its all hype.

Im still running the stock cop setup with no issues.

I have one and love it ... it really helped out my bucking problem when my timing was advanced. My car used to buck really bad under light throttle when my timing was advanced any further than 12* before the PB ... now it doesn't do it anymore. I know I didn't gain any megga HP from it, but I do like how it fixed my problem and the car does feel a bit more responsive with it so I'm happy with mine. :nice:

dorock said:
I was thinking of making my next mod a plasma booster do they add hp and tq and how does it affect gas do you have to run super unleaded and is it hard to put in[/QUOT
I put one on my 99gt, and I did not fill much of anything. It will give maybe 2-3 horsepower combined with alot of bolt-ons.