Please Contribute to The Sad Mustang Photo Gallery

AndyG47

Aug 20, 2004
Jersey
Welcome one and all to the "Sad Mustang Photo Gallery" Please Contribute. If you see a sad looking Mustang please post a picture:

Little do most of you know is that in 1986 Honda released the "Stallion" a knock-off of the Ford Mustang and the Mercury Capri.:rlaugh:
honda_Stang.jpg

Quote from the original: QUOTE"I have a very strong feeling that the owner of this car speaks spanish, just a hunch" END QUOTE.
lr.jpg

SVT got a hold of a few Probes. QUOTE"By day, a mild mannered Ford Probe, by night its COBRA PROBE!!!" END QUOTE. (OK I know it isn't a Mustang, but it's Mustang related and still funny)
cobra_probe.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

lr.jpg

Beaner, gurantee it.

I hate it when what they do to cars, worst than your average rich white boy .

hell I would rather have my kid pull up looken like a redneck rather than the gold bling.

good god!

[quote='66 coupe]These are a DIFFERENT kind of sad:[/quote]

Hey now thats just MEeeeeAAN my wifes green one has altezzas she wanted them and SHE installed em herself they look pretty damn good on the dark colored stangs just not on white/yellow ones

Haha the stang with the snow plow is about 10 minutes away from my house. That poor thing hasn't moved from their front yard for as long as as i can remember (at least 20 years) and has been for sale at least 15 times. I go past it every time I go home from school, I'll try to stop and get a few more pictures next time. She surely is a piece of.....uh....work

4bangstangvert said:
Haha the stang with the snow plow is about 10 minutes away from my house. That poor thing hasn't moved from their front yard for as long as as i can remember (at least 20 years) and has been for sale at least 15 times. I go past it every time I go home from school, I'll try to stop and get a few more pictures next time. She surely is a piece of.....uh....work

Get some more pictures! Is he still selling it for $2500? If so, add an extra zero on it for $25,000 :eek: