Please Help! Datalog Uploaded Hanging Idle

• Sponsors (?)

@a91what BTW I bought 47 lb ford injectors. I'm replacing when I come and we will go from there. I had a professional tune shop I emailed my datalog to respond back saying one of my injectors are stuck open or not working since I have a fuel trim issue. I needed to replace them anyways like you and I discussed. Im also replacing the spark plugs at same time. So hopefully this will correct any mechanical issues I have and we can get backt o dialing in the tune. I'll post here once everything is done and I get the tune close.

Ok, when you get the plugs out arrange them in order and take a picture of the porcelain.

I'll have them out in a couple days. I don't have the tool required to pull them. My dad is going to help since I have aluminum heads. I don't want to break them and he has experience pulling them so I'll watch him do it and if one breaks he has the tools to remove a broken plug anyhow so. Ill arrange them in the order they were on my heads and take a picture and post here.

@a91what Everything is almost ready. I had to buy adapter to work with my new fuel injectors. They will be here Sunday. For now I tried updating the injector tables. Take a look Steven and let me know if it looks right. I uploaded the pictures so you can see them.

I also have my plugs arranged for you. I'll get a picture uploaded here soon but they look fine and consistent across the board. Once the adapters arrive I'm plug in and start. I just hope the injector tables are correct. They are 47lb ford racing.

@a91what Yes! I plugged in the numbers from the ford performance tables I found on the website. That's the exact table I used. It wont let me change the top or bottom row as its locked in the tables. So that is what I have. I believe I did everything correctly.

@a91what I uploaded a new tune from files I received with the software for my maf and my injectors. Once I did that the car runs like out of a factory now. She runs awesome. I've never had her run this good since Ive owned her. That's 7 years. I have 1 issue now. It bucks under extreme load when going from 1 to 2 gear. It also does it when going from 2nd to 3rd gear and 3rd gear to 4th gear. It happens right when you shift up and drop the clutch it launches for a second then bucks then goes through the rest of the rpm just fine. I took a datalog of it so we can figure it out. The log Im attaching shows it doing it 5 or 6 times in the matter of 10 minutes of me driving it hard.

Let me know what you think from the datalog

Attachments

• Datalog Under Throttle 2 First test.zip
    437 KB · Views: 90
Oddly enough it was a small tune issue. It was leaning out under extreme load in a very small area of the table. I fixed it and added fuel to that spot. Bucking went away. The PCM couldn't make enough adjustment to compensate for it quickly enough so richening it up cured the issue. Thanks for the help!