Please Help Identify These Two Bolts!

Hey I have dropped 2 Bolts from my labeled bags after an engine rebuid. I am praying someone one here can look and say "oh! I know those two!"

Attachments

• IMG_20120904_095622-1.jpg
    IMG_20120904_095622-1.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Sponsors (?)

It looks like a stud that belongs on the front cover... I'm thinking the upper ones that are right at the base of the cam covers and hold the power wire for the coil packs. Notice the studs in this picture right below the cam covers on either side towards the center of the engine (directly in line with the bottom of the alternator).

96287d1271342111-accufab-75mm-throttle-body-c-l-plenum-review-dsc02084.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Here's a pic of the engine... again look at the bolts on the top portion of the engine cover right at the base of the cam covers

ccrp-1110-07-o+overhead-cam-ford-engine-rebuild+timing-cover.jpg

BTW, can I have my picture of the spider back?

Reactions: 1 user
Honestly, the thermostat housing bolts was my first guess as they looked very familiar, but when I did an internet search for "thermostat housing bolt + 4.6" I got pics of a different type of bolt so I thought I could be wrong. The only thing throwing me off is the washer and nut on the bolt itself. I don't think the t-stat housing had any additional bolts/washers. Perhaps the bolt and washer are on these bolts by mistake?