PLEASE HELP!!!

Man sorry to hear this. You also might want to try contacting some of the racetracks and see if they will look at the vin numbers on the notchs they do tech on before the races, lots of cars being sold nowadays without titles for track only cars with bill of sales only.

• Sponsors (?)

I sincerely hope you're right and I'm wrong. I'd love to open this thread and see that it was found.

Mine never was. I was told it was probably stripped and the parts sold and the frame cut up and dumped in a lake or in Mexico somewhere. :cry:

I ****ing hate car thieves!! :fuss:

Oh man... me too!! **sigh** I have been trying to keep a positive outlook about the whole thing... but the more time that passes, the more hope I lose.

YUP!! Me too!! You know... what happened to the days when horse thieves were hung?!?! I mean... a car is your "horse" isn't it?? They should bring the Wild West back... because every day it is getting MORE and MORE like the Wild West out there!! **shakes head**

Any fox with mods should really be insured with an agreed value policy...otherwise you are getting $1500 if your car gets stolen.

I have a number of security means on my car, none of which i'll discuss in public forum, but i still worry since i have a normal insurance policy on mine and yet a lot of mods. Waiting til i finish to go get it appraised and get an agreed policy on it

Yeah... don't discuss it because you never know who reads this stuff. Just make sure you have it somewhere where it is safe and do as much as possible to keep if from being taken.

If mine had rediculous mods... then yeah... it would be in a garage wiped with a diaper and insured to the HILT!! But my car wasn't hooked up in the least!! It was bone STOCK! The only mods it had was an X-pipe and the five lug conversion... Oh and a snappy paint job! That is all!! So it doesn't make a LICK of sense for anyone to take it! Covetous bastids!! **shakes fist**

Also, this was NOT a professional job... if it was, then they wouldn't have had to bust out the back window to access the car. I know of at least 3 different ways to get into that car without breaking the glass.

I just don't know anymore... all I know is I want my car back. Nno amount of insurance money (if I had it) could replace it... no amount of saying I should have had it insured is going to make ANY difference... because it is like beating a dead horse. Yeah, I shold have had it... but, I couldn't really afford it... and it wouldn't really help anyway. No one had the right to take it... as it was my car.... I worked very hard for it... and kept it nice.

Man sorry to hear this. You also might want to try contacting some of the racetracks and see if they will look at the vin numbers on the notchs they do tech on before the races, lots of cars being sold nowadays without titles for track only cars with bill of sales only.

That is a good idea... but isn't that kind of a tall order?? I would have to know someone to hook me up with a favor no? :shrug:

personally I wouldnt want a car back that had been stolen. It would feel violated and I dont think I would ever be happy driving it again.

its usually the flashy ones that get stolen. the primer'd out foxes don't even get a second look by theives. mine was almost stolen twice, and it now has a happy life in the garage unless i'm driving it on the weekends. i hope you find it.

Dude that sucks. I'm sure you have been looking but i would keep my eye out on ebay and craigslist. I'm sure something will show up there in time. only a stupid person would put it on there now but keep an open eye in about 6 months to a year. Also check scrap metal yards for the shell. I have never stole a car but i have sold many of body shells to them. Best of luck

Dude that sucks. I'm sure you have been looking but i would keep my eye out on ebay and craigslist. I'm sure something will show up there in time. only a stupid person would put it on there now but keep an open eye in about 6 months to a year. Also check scrap metal yards for the shell. I have never stole a car but i have sold many of body shells to them. Best of luck

Yup!! Been doing all that RELIGIOUSLY!! I won't stop until it is found! The only thing I have not been able to do is check scrap metal yards. I checked a couple for two weeks after the car was taken but, since I do not have very reliable transportation, that was it. **sigh** :shrug: What can I do?? Thanks.