Please help!!!

JiggaHawkin

Sep 26, 2020
Michigan
Hi mustang brothers! i have a 2005 ford mustang v6 that i bought as my first car at 19! It came from a dealer that bought it from an auction from an accident or something like that, I'm running into a huge problem.. now i know flooring a car is not good for the car but when i try to accelerate really fast my car speeds up to roughly 65 mph then goes into “ Fail, Safe Engine “ now i want to say now that i have changed my transmission fluid because i thought maybe that would have something to do with it, i also have the screaming demon coil pack and new spark plugs im just so confused, also ive never tooken it on the highway yet because im afraid it will go limp mode on the middle of the highway, but by the feels of it as long as i accelerate slowly i dont think it will do that fail safe thing its so weird, i also want to mention when my car is in idle it hesitates as if its misfiring and im pretty sure its because i cant get 1 of the spark plugs flushed into the engine‍♂️ Ive spent over $3000 customizing my car and this fail safe mode thing is the last thing thats wrong please help

• Sponsors (?)

What are your results from pulling codes?

Recommend #
1: Pull codes.
2: Stop throwing magazine page performance parts at the car.
3: Put the stock coil back in.

Who gapped and installed the spark plugs? What were they gapped to?
How old are the plug wires? What condition are they in? How do you know? Were they damaged during plug swap? How do you know?

Hey i pulled the codes and i got code P0452 Evap pressure sensor, Also i installed the new spark plugs the old spark plug wires and spark plugs were on there since i bought the car it sat there for about 3 years at a lot around the corner and when i bought the car it hesistated alot so i bought a knew coil and spark plug wires and spark plugs but now it doesn’t hesitate it more so makes a putting noise the old spark plugs were brown when i took them out ( before the old spark plugs were removed my car never did the putting noise it does now in idle or driving but 1 of my spark plugs are so hard to put in all the way ive broke 3 spark plugs and just got this one 80% in i took pictures of the hole where my spark plug is supposed to go to see what condition its in and its chipped so its SUPER hard to put a knew spark plug in all the way

Attachments

• 2611B5E5-A22C-4BC3-AA8C-B24F2F052F77.png
    2611B5E5-A22C-4BC3-AA8C-B24F2F052F77.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 79