Please Ignore

• Sponsors (?)

And, she's sleeping comfortably tonight, under a few blankets.

Prognosis is good, I'm already making connections to round up parts.

But, back to ignoring this.....

Ignore my stupidity when driving.

I tried to ignore the post but I must answer: yes, raising the right side of the track bar will loosen the car,tires will look shinier under the lights at Bristol if you use Meguiars Tire Shine, crabgrass is the root of all evil, and you should feed your dog every day. Now, if we could just invent a sock that doesn't leave fuzz between your toes when you take it off......

chepsk8 said:
(but will I need a left-handed or right-handed metric adjustable wrench to remove the muffler bearings?)
Left-handed. :nice: If they don't come off with that, you're gonna need a fine-thread metric air chisel. A fine-thread SAE air chisel will do in a pinch (but you might damage the teflon seals). Just as long as it's not a coarse-thread air chisel! :nono:

EDIT: Do you know of anybody who might have a thermostat wrench for a 351C? I need to get that sucker unscrewed outta there so I can take the water neck off the block. All I can find is my FE t-stat wrench; and the guys at AutoZoned keep trying to tell me that the 5.0 t-stat wrench will work because the 351 is pretty much the same as the 5.0/302. :doh: These goofballs don't even realize that there is a 351 other than the Windsor :bang: