Please Ignore

• Sponsors (?)

chepsk8 said:
I've been told that winter-weight turn-signal fluid, but only for the right turn side will help get those seals off....

(now, what was I ignoring?)
Yeah, winter-weight would probably help.... just remember to wipe it off your o-pipe before you use the air chisel.

(I can't even remember what we were supposed to ignore) :shrug:

Anyway; go check my edited post above. I really need a 351C thermostat wrench to unscrew my thermostat so I can remove the water neck. Want to get some work done on the Cougar this weekend; and I can't find the Cleveland-style wrench in Yuma! :fuss:

StangDreamin' said:
HEY.....YOU....HEY!.......SASQUATCH!

Whattheheck did you do with that can of white lithium cam lube I bought to change the lifters on Jessie's XR7???? :fuss:

Oh, don't tell me....... :doh:
Dammitdammitdammitdammitdammit! How many times have you got to be told that stuff goes on the shelf in the workshop, NOT the bathroom!:fuss::chair::dead:

65stanger said:
Dammitdammitdammitdammitdammit! How many times have you got to be told that stuff goes on the shelf in the workshop, NOT the bathroom!:fuss::chair::dead:

It was in the workshop, you big dummy! You must have been sleepwalking again. Besides, did you really think Comp Cams made hair removal cream??? :rolleyes:

Oh well, your turnout boots should easily slip on your feet now :nice:

mustangdave said:
I tried to ignore the post but I must answer: yes, raising the right side of the track bar will loosen the car,tires will look shinier under the lights at Bristol if you use Meguiars Tire Shine, crabgrass is the root of all evil, and you should feed your dog every day. Now, if we could just invent a sock that doesn't leave fuzz between your toes when you take it off......

i thought it was we should help control the pet population and have out pets spayed or neutered.

Back to the question: A 2 oz. bar of Reese's Fast Break has 5 grams of protein and does indeed taste better than Neosporin on a cracker. Now that I've helped you, what exactly is that white dust that comes off of toilet paper? I've been trying to ignore it but it's all over the glass shelf in the bathroom. Toilet paper is made from trees and I've never noticed them giving off white dust when you unroll them.

mustangdave said:
Back to the question: A 2 oz. bar of Reese's Fast Break has 5 grams of protein and does indeed taste better than Neosporin on a cracker. Now that I've helped you, what exactly is that white dust that comes off of toilet paper? I've been trying to ignore it but it's all over the glass shelf in the bathroom. Toilet paper is made from trees and I've never noticed them giving off white dust when you unroll them.

Are these type of questions that got you up to 2500 posts? That shouldn't be ignored!

I knew that posts didn't count here but I was ignoring that fact to make an important point. The world should be able to rid itself of sock fuzz and toilet paper residue even if they choose to ignore the surgeon general's warning.