Please Join Me in Welcoming Our Newest Moderator

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like a bad personal ad shooterm. Hahahahaha... There isn't much to tell.

Most know me as a 34 year old, mom of a sweet 7 year old boy. I am raising him Stang - So, I am raising him right. He still looks at the Preludes though. (God help me!)

My formal education is Computer Science-Microcomputer Applications. Although I work in the Financial Services Industry, I am a "Jane of all Trades". Pretty much a well rounded nerd.

My pop was a machinist and an aerospace engineer. So, in that he rasied me to love all things "working", and to enjoy the process of figuring out how they work. I spent many a-day tearing apart perfectly good radios, toasters, space heaters, etc, just to see what made them do what they did. LOL... I chose not to pursue engineering as a profession due to being a woman, I didn't want to spend many unhappy years proving my capability, since it tends to be negated simply because I have boobies. LOL

I LOVE the Mustang. I have owned 3. Will own more before I die. Once I get a build done, I move on to the next car. I am more project oriented and never care about recouping my costs. It is a love.

In recent year's I have slowed down on the performance mods since the 05 is my only daily driver and have learned the hard lesson that many times, things break if not done right and tracking a car is always a praying event that something doesn't give. LOL

So, there you have it. I am what I am. I am fair and unbiased. I prefer to keep an open mind in all things I do and although I may not understand or agree with some people's positions on things, I believe with every fiber of my soul that they have the inalienable right to believe that they do. So, in that I think you will find me impartial and proper in any items of mediation and moderating.

Thanks again for the welcome fellas. I have to go ensure my execs are all situated for the day and check the network status.

Jenns05Stang said:
Sounds like a bad personal ad shooterm. Hahahahaha... There isn't much to tell.

Most know me as a 34 year old, mom of a sweet 7 year old boy. I am raising him Stang - So, I am raising him right. He still looks at the Preludes though. (God help me!)

My formal education is Computer Science-Microcomputer Applications. Although I work in the Financial Services Industry, I am a "Jane of all Trades". Pretty much a well rounded nerd.

My pop was a machinist and an aerospace engineer. So, in that he rasied me to love all things "working", and to enjoy the process of figuring out how they work. I spent many a-day tearing apart perfectly good radios, toasters, space heaters, etc, just to see what made them do what they did. LOL... I chose not to pursue engineering as a profession due to being a woman, I didn't want to spend many unhappy years proving my capability, since it tends to be negated simply because I have boobies. LOL

I LOVE the Mustang. I have owned 3. Will own more before I die. Once I get a build done, I move on to the next car. I am more project oriented and never care about recouping my costs. It is a love.

In recent year's I have slowed down on the performance mods since the 05 is my only daily driver and have learned the hard lesson that many times, things break if not done right and tracking a car is always a praying event that something doesn't give. LOL

So, there you have it. I am what I am. I am fair and unbiased. I prefer to keep an open mind in all things I do and although I may not understand or agree with some people's positions on things, I believe with every fiber of my soul that they have the inalienable right to believe that they do. So, in that I think you will find me impartial and proper in any items of mediation and moderating.

Thanks again for the welcome fellas. I have to go ensure my execs are all situated for the day and check the network status.

Well, that just made me wanna cry!

Congrats Jenn and good luck!