Please Pass this on!!!!!

Yeah,a terrorist makes good fertilizer allright.After you kill his ass off and bury him.Cemetary fertilizer.

Speaking of terrorists.....today is 9-11.It was on a tuesday.First time in 6 years.Never forget all those that lost their lives.And all those who lived to save others.And those who survived who were in the towers but got out in time.Sad things is,many people that felt this....many of those living all over the country...those who were never there but made an impact on....seemed to revert after a few years and it was like it never happened,in a way.This country hasn't changed a whole lot since that day.Sure,in many places security has been updated.But shouldn't they have done this years before this ever happened? They wait untill the very last minute....when something is dire or devestating,to change their ways or take action.

I am very much FOR this country.But I disgust the government here.You can't count on the government to get things done for you.You should all know that.We all complain about mexicans or illegals trying to change our ways.And stealing our jobs...clogging our roads...tossing their trash on our soil like it was a dumpster.Living on our land in houses I could only dream about affording the mortgage in.Where do they get all this cash? I work my ass off 12 hours a day.I don't have car payments or many other bills.Yet the average monthly payment for most homes around here are in the $1200 - $1800 range.Where do all these mexicans....cubans...spanish speakers...get all this from? I am in no ways racist,but I would like a simple answer to this.

I highly support the National Anthem the way it was meant to be read.....In ENGLISH.Better yet....If you live here,SPEAK ENGLISH.I don't care if you communicate on your own in spanish.But when you are around others who speak english...you should speak it also.Not all this nonsence crap in spanish that 3 quarters of the people in the room can't understand.That annoys me.It's an insult to me because someone could be trash talking about you and you wouldn't know it.Lucky for me I learned some spanish.But for most others,they have no idea what is being said.Sometimes I wonder they do that on purpose just because they know you don't understand.

That's pretty bad how people can just get away with ****.With crimes they committed.I mean..someones in your house at night.You can't see a thing.And **** is being stolen.They are in your house illegally..and god knows what crime they are up to committing.How would you know for sure? You don't.But you have to protect yourself and your property.For all you know,they could be there to kill you.Doesn't matter.The law is ****ed up because morons and criminals can get away with crap and you are the one who gets in trouble.Just like the case with the lady that sued and claimed injury.I know about that all too well.It reminds me of the accident I got into back in 2004.I was sitting at a stop light.It was 9 pm.Light turns green,I go.The moron on the oppositte side of the street makes a left turn and hits me in the front left.Now keep in mind this was only at about 10 mph......This dumbass and 2 fellow passengers,all around 18 - 24 years old,were NOT hurt.They were fine.A few months later,i'm being sued because all 3 of them are claiming a long list of muscle and back injuries.When I know for a fact they wern't hurt at all.I wasn't hurt.Just my car...but to this day,this case through my insurance co. is still going on.Nearly 3 years later.I can't believe people these days.It pisses me off.People can sue for stupid crap....and win.****ed up system this is.

Don't mind me.As much of what I said wasn't quite in it's place.I was rambling and dragging things around like I always do.

• Sponsors (?)

This country is going to crap. Everyone is so afraid to offend anyone that the average white guy is now getting ****ed left and right. He can't get any scholarships into college because those are reserved for minorities or women with children. When applying for a job he might be passed over because some bull**** quota says they need a female, preferably a minority. If the gets the job, he'll face the same problems with a promotion. If he gets the promotion, a requirement might be to learn spanish to deal with the bottom of the ladder employees. Due to illegals his health insurance rates are sky high. The same goes for his auto insurance.

Simply pathetic!

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I

pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In

order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test

with which I have no problem. What I Do have a problem with is the

distribution of my taxes to people who Don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I

have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on

their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone

sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine

how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to

get a public assistance check ?

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all

will pass it along, though . . . something has to change in this country

-- and soon!

Just to recap my last entry:
That man that sits in prison for killing the Mexican national intruder? He had been robbed 13 times over the past 8 years! Yes, he lives right next to the border...remote area called the Vega Verde which is actually a gorgeous place for around here...his backyard ends in the Rio Grande river. Stunning cliffs, sunsets, trees, just awsome. I really wanted to try and get a house down there, but glad I didn't after learning how all the homeowners are continually broken into. They sneak across the river at night, steal what they can, and head back.
The Deputy Sheriff who shot at the tires and a stray bullet nicked the woman in the trunk? It was proven he wasn't aiming at anything but the tires, and only after they had tried to run him down! Now he sits in prison?

Talk about the scholorships...ooooh, now you have my blood boiling again....!
I am in debt up to my ears right now with a Daughter who is a junior at Texas Tech and a son who just started at Auburn University (out of state tuition).
My son graduated 13th in his class of 530 this past June. We make too much money to receive any scholorship or grant help. 8 of the students who were ranked higher than our son never took any advanced courses..anything but the bare mins. Our son took dual credit, AP courses, aced the SAT and ACT...but no help. 10 of the students ahead of him all received scholorships to attend college. 9 are already back at home..couldn't hack it. It actuality, it's the same each year...they (all mexican heritage) always get these scholorships...free and clear...and immediately return home after about a month. We have watched this happen for 9 straight years. Best part? They keep the money free and clear! But we make too much.......

Where do these folks get the money to buy the nice houses? Hate to say it, but a lot of it around here is drug money. It is plain as day...right out in the open. Another thing some of you might enjoy is MOST of the nicer house homeowners here DO NOT PAY TAXES! Believe me, we have a close friend who is the city accountant, and he doesn't even live here, he commutes from San Antonio! Not paying taxes makes it a lot easier to afford the big houses.
Guys, I do have many good Mexican heritage friends that are honest as the day is long. Unfortunately, they are the rare honest ones. The folks here know how to play the system well.
Most of our neighbors are Border Patrol agents. They have some great stories! I didn't realize it the first few years we were back living here, but the illegal border crossing foot path was about 30 yards behind our house! There is a fence line back there and it runs pointing at a water tower off in the distance. That's how they navigate during the dark. I didn't believe it, so I sat out there one night and sure enough, I could make out groups of them coming along for hours!
Where will it end?
Ken

A good portion of school faculty these days are filled with liberal "know it alls", that believe that they understand the issue better than everyone else. I understand how they get that way... I mean, what conversations do they have other than with a group of folks who's largest concern for the day is whether the mall will still be open by the time band/football/cheerleading practice is over. Pretty good superiority complex breeding ground, if you ask me. Then along comes a student with half a brain and his or her own opinion about an issue and all of the sudden the cops are called in to "deal with you".

You'll find that most of these types don't understand the issue at all. So for lack of any knowledgeable argument to fend with, you're labeled a trouble maker and sent to see the principal who is either A) Just as clueless as the teacher who referred you or B) Doesn't give enough of a rat's ass to do what's right or C) Has his own opinion, knows the issue, and can carry on a conversation about it without trying to talk over your head (these are super rare).

No child left behind??? LMFAO! Rotate these teachers in and out of inner city (or equivalent) schools for a year at a time. Let them live and work in places in this country that are outside of their little comfort zone. THEN we'll see what they think about this very issue when it becomes a problem that they have to live and work with on a daily basis. It would be a much better use of their time then going on strike every other year because $60,000 isn't enough money to live on for 9 1/2 months work.

Personally, I think most public educators spent more time and effort negating individual thought. sweating the small stuff, and sending my kids home with candy and home work for ME than they do actually educationg my kids.

That's just me though....

One final note: I recently watched program on T.V. that was talking about how the job market in this country is getting pretty desparate for Liberal Arts degrees held by individuals from my parent's and my generation. The reason? Schools and Universities are basically "beating" the individual thought process out of today's graduates. Imagine that. :rolleyes:

Well Daggar generally I agree with what you have to say, and in most of this post I do as well. HOWEVER, I have scraped by with my wife as an educator and laugh at the naivety of some Americans. 60k a year would be heaven on earth for us. Try around 30 for the first SEVERAL years. Her annual increase adds up to be around 200 bucks a month.. WHOOP D DOO. My wife and I also share the perspectives on wasted time and funds in educations being nothing but bureaucrats and talking about policies to make policies. We also agree 100% on the immigration issue and are just as frustrated.

That being said, its just a sad perspective you carry thinking teachers dont deserve 60k when I see my wife slaving away more than I am sure you do to ensure that todays youth are educated. Studies show that teachers are the #2 influence to parents in a child's life. Give em some credit:nice: Stick to the topic of being frustrated with immigration and idiot liberals without vision...:flag:

Edit: I didnt notice your emphasis on "these types" but there was a hint of over generalization...

... and we'll keep beating it till those ass-hats in Washington get into their heads that we're not willing to turn this country back over to mexico.

If mexicans want to legally enter this country, GREAT!
If they want to become Americans and adopt this country's language, customs, and courtesies, GREAT!

If they want to come into this country and expect the country around them to change to something more to their liking and convenience then screw em! They can stay where they came from.

Otherwise, they better make room for me down there cuz when I move to mexico, I expect a good job, health care, free school, government subsidies, social security, and they better by god, speak my language or I'm going to march on their capitol!

Go Daggs! Everything I believe in right there.

When i go to another country, i dont expect everyone there to speak my language...so why they think that they should come here and have us speak their language is beyond me!:flag:

Im so glad some body else agrees with me, because today in history we were talking about this and i showed them this and all the girls and some guys and even the teacher got mad and i got sent to the office. My mom and dad laughed in the principles face ( very amusing). but to make a short story even shorter i was the only one in my history class to feel this way.

glad i have your guys support

What the ***, you live in virginia and they are offended by this shi t, that just pisses me off even more, because down in the south where i came from , North carolina , they dont take kindly to immagration and illegals, I guess its not redneck country down there anymore. Cus i dont know any rednecks who would not agree with this.

here we go......this topic gets me into more trouble then speeding... sorry if i offend people or better yet i dont care, because if i was in there country they wouldnt care about my feelings.....im sick and tired or calling a 1800 number and gettning press 1 for english.. no no no .. if you cant understand english learn it, but no its easier for this country to cater to there people.. if wew stoped catering they would be forced to learn teh language of this usto be fine country,, instead we let them take the dmv test in there language , put the fone book in there language, and give them free welfare which come from my and your hard working and hard earned paychecks, that can go into out familys mouths, and speakin of welfare i kno someone who collects and i havnt talkied to her since i found out... why u ask? because she isnt stupid and is capable of working to support her kids just liek her bf does that shi# makes me sick.. im gunna stop for now and rant more later.... OOOO and how bout this shi# take god out of the pledge and off our money.... i say FU@# YOU choke on a granade and go back to where you came from... " IN GOD WE TRUST" , "GOD BLESS AMERICA" , and speak what u want in your house , but in public speak english, and we aint caterin to you no mo!

its bulls**t.what happens if your driving along and some illegal crashes into you or your loved ones and runs away back to his/her native country?

Up here in Nebraska that is the only punishment they get, not to long ago we had two illegals rape and kill a woman, when tried in court they were sentenced to deportation back to Mexico. What? So they could walk back across the border.

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I

pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In

order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test

with which I have no problem. What I Do have a problem with is the

distribution of my taxes to people who Don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I

have to pass one to earn it for them?

I have never heard it that way before you are brilliant, you should run for president. I would vote for you.:flag: