Please post pics of your lowered 94-95 GT's

Pennywise2

Banned
May 16, 2006
I plan on getting H&R Supersports I need to see some pics
to give me some ideas.Tell me how you like the performance and
handling of your springs.Whore your pics here please! Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

stock springs--front cut 1 & 1/8th of a loop for around 1.5 - 2" of drop. stock shocks/struts that seriously need replacing. ride quality is crap!

16101104145.jpg

16101094564.jpg

Wow really nice rides guys! :nice:
After seeing how low the H&R Supersports lower your car
I would probably be scraping all over town lol.I think I am going to consider the H&R Sport springs because they will give you a 1.5-1.6" drop.Thanks everyone and
more pics are always Welcome.

I don't mean to hijack but... for those of you guys who happen to be running a vortech with a power pipe AND have your cars lowered, do you have any issues with your tire rubbing on the pipe? With my stock ride height I had to lift my power pipe up with some metal stripping with holes in it and bolt it to my inner fender. Do I just have the hole in the fender too low or can I only lower the car so much before I have problems with clearance between the tire and the pipe?

Mine's a 96 but I hate posting in the 4.6 forums, because they're all 99-04's lol

xbxr7o.jpg

xbxraq.jpg

xbxrhe.jpg

xbxrna.jpg

xbxtgl.jpg

Stock shocks with Eibach Pro-Kit.. I don't know why but it's really low compared to other Stangs. I did no modifying of the springs at all. I'll get more pics when I get my inch and a half spacers for the rear.

Attachments

• xbxr7o.jpg
    xbxr7o.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 2,433
  • xbxraq.jpg
    xbxraq.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 557
  • xbxrhe.jpg
    xbxrhe.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,633
  • xbxrna.jpg
    xbxrna.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 15,287
  • xbxtgl.jpg
    xbxtgl.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 11,865
Beautiful 96 Mark. Welcome to the better side of the SN95's haha. Love the clean look of your car, all I thought it needed was wheel spacers and you mentioned you are getting them. Be sure to post pics once they're on. BTW, are those 17's or 18's

Jeremy

Thanks guys!

Dark5.0, they're 17x9's.. i put 245-45-17 up front and 275-40-17's out back and i love the way it looks. I just found out i'm picking up my spacers friday so im sure i'll have pics up soon after that!

PS, i wish i could have got a 94-95, but all the ones in my area at the time were beat to hell, or out of my price range, i scooped this bone stock one owner 88k mile 4.6 for only 5grand so i couldnt complain! one day i'll have a 5.0 though