Please post pics of your lowered 94-95 GT's

94TURBO5 O said:
:hail2: :hail2:
Thanks for noticing that and that's what I get for posting so early in the a.m :bang:

"PRO_KIT" :nice: -1 coil cut.

Ok, I was just wondering. I was about to chop 1/2 coil off my front pro-kits (back was a bit lower than the front) to get just a little less drop than you have up front and wanted to be sure I would be getting what I wanted.

Did it a couple days ago, along with some KYB Fox struts and Steeda C/C plates and it looks awesome, I'll post pics in a couple days.

• Sponsors (?)

here's mine, not a gt, but a 94-95 nonetheless

IMG_0837.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0835.jpg

Fox KYB GR2 Struts, Eibach Pro Kit with a half coil cut off the fronts, Steeda C/C plates

phatboy said:
what is so interesting with the truck?
all those nice mustangs and the truck pulling the crowd???

:D ha, yea weve all seen each other cars before, so no biggie. i cant remember what that truck had done to it.. it did have a 5.0 and im sure tons more.

95Vert said:
Slow50Sally, is it just the pic or are your fogs very bright? If it's not the pic, then I want some of those fog lights, where'd you get them?

I haven't changed the bulbs since I had the car but I recently took out the fog lights. Because I was going to use the fog light holes to send air to my front brakes. I know the fog light housing is stock but the lights themself not sure what brand. I know the the fog lights are brighter then my headlights though. I will look at them when I get home.

Hard to post my car after so many good looking cars here, but here it is.

stang44en.jpg

stang52je.jpg

stang65sv.jpg

stang70dg.jpg

stang80db.jpg

stang90nh.jpg

Terry

Attachments

• stang44en.jpg
    stang44en.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 104
  • stang52je.jpg