Please Post Your Gas Mileage

BONE STOCK 06 MUSTANG GT 5 SPEED... GOT 95000 ON HER NOW AND OWNED SINCE SHE HAD 4000 MILES... ALWAYS GOT AN AVERAGE OF 21.5.. I DROVE IT FROM FLORIDA TO SAN ANTONIO ONCE.. SET CRUISE ON 75 THE WHOLE WAY THERE AND GOT 25.5 MPG ON THE WAY HOME SET THE CRUISE ON 65 AND GOT 29.8... LAST TRIP I TOOK TO NORTH MISSISSIPPI I WAS EASY ON THE THROTLLE AND USED THE HILLS TO MY ADVANTAGE AND ONLY EXCELERATED WHEN I HAD TOO... GOT 31.7 MPG!!! A 300 HP CAR AINT SUPPOSED TO GET THAT LOL!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, all these people with SC's are getting better mileage than me. I have a full exhaust, cai and tune and average 16mpg and I rarely drive it hard - too many local police. I even reset it on the interstate with cruise set at 65mph and it only went to 25mpg....but already it's back down to 16.5mpg-----was basically the same mpg's at stock too.

My baby is showing her age here but this is the best I see when I fill my tank. For a 2005 thats stroked and blown with straight pipes, 3.90 gears and daily driven between 5 to 8lbs of boost (depending on traffic), not too bad in my opinion....but then again, I didn't mod her for fuel efficiency in mind, I have a P.T. Cruiser for that

2a8nq87.jpg

My 05 GT gets about 22-23 going to work everyday (60 miles round trip), mostly rural highway. I usually get about 27-28 interstate highway on a trip I make 4-5 times a year, (380 miles rd trip), cruising about 70 mph with occasional 80+ outburts.

booya

I have a 2011 v6 stang with the 2.72 gears in the back. I get about 26 mpg when playing around town.

However, I averaged 36 mpg when I make my run on the highways down to Chicago and back for work. this also had some (very little) surface streets involved.

My ultimate MPG was achieved this weekend when I took a trip across northern Indiana. I drafted behind a semi for 120 miles and got over 40MPG. Put that in your Prius piece pipe and smoke it Al Gore.

kisstang-albums-stang-picture7268-driving-naperville-chicago-back-some-city-street-driving-included-average-jeez.jpg

kisstang-albums-stang-picture7276-drafting-behind-semi-110-miles-65mph-got-over-40-mpg.jpg

I've had my 2008 V6 5speed for 3 weeks. First tank while learning how to play with her was 18.54. That's with a 6 block commute to and from work, no highway. 570 mile trip to central Illinois was 30.56 cruise @ 72 and 28.76 cruise @ 75. No complaints from me, I wasn't expected that much. I imagine if I could keep it under 70 it would be a constant 31-32. All stock right now, we'll see what the CAI/tune and duals do.

11 GT automatic gas milage

I am currently getting about 22.5 mpg combined hwy and local driving in Ocala, Florida. Automatic Stock gears (315), the rest of the car is all stock. Just put on gt500 mufflers and I'll see if any difference.

86 GT 5 Speed. 15.5 MPG last tank, 90% city driving. MAF conversion running A9L ECM. CAI, Trick Flow Intake, E cam, LT headers, O/R x pipe, and 4:10 gears, approx 150 lb weight reduction. I have managed 22 mpg on an all highway tank (55-60 mph).

SCT Flash Tune + Steeda CAI = 40+Hp But Milage Suffers.

I own a 2011 Mustang GT Premium automatic with stock 3.15 rear gears. Unhappy with the flat spot from 20 to 30 mph I had a SCT Performance Flash Tune and Steeda CAI added to the car. The car now has excellent throttle response but milage around town is a mere 10.6 mpg (ouch!). Lots of stop and go traffic is wrecking havoc on my milage. I have yet to take the car on the main interstate so I have no idea what highway milage is. Naturally with the added 40hp from the modifications you'll want to drive the car fast most of the time but this isn't always the case. The car is only three months old and is not broken in and has 1,400 miles on the odometer. I expect milage will increase after the break in period.

My 2011 GT Auto continuuously gets 26-28 mpg while going up and down 95 to NJ to Fl. with the cruise is on 70. The only thing I've done to it is put a K&N panel filter on from day one. In town I can get 16-18 if I can keep my foot off the gas (hard to do). Gary