Poll: Vote for the Stang

• Sponsors (?)

even though I've never seen or heard of this site I still don't want to lose to the Challenger or Camaro

and we're behind right now :nonono:

Home | CAA Magazine

from the looks of that site, anyone voting (but us Mustang people) knows nothing about cars. The poll is for 'your favorite' car. Like what ? Looks, performance ? Colors ? The Challenger is in the lead, which as we all know is a rebodied Chrysler 300. Overweight, non-handling and huge. Sounds like what non-car people would pick.

A rebodied 300?!?! really? Those cars do seem huge, and pretty slow according to many youtube videos of them getting beat by stangs.

yea dude, the Magnum wagon, the 300, the Challenger and the Charger, all based on the same unibody. All have the same engine, trans and rear wheel drive package. 2.7 and 3.5 liter V6's, and 5.7 and 6.1 V8 hemis. I saw a Dodge Magnum wagon w/a Chrysler 300 nose on it, best looking combo of the lot I thought. I like the way the Challenger looks, but that thing is a boat, 2+ tons worth. Neither it or the new camaro is a pony car any more.

I went to the SF Car Show this past Saturday with my 11 year old nephew. He loved that bumblebee Camaro. Couldn't convince him otherwise. We also sat in a Mustang GT convertible. He noticed the nice interior improvements. He was not interested in sitting in the Challenger (yawn). I pointed out the steering wheel was off of a Magnum.

Actually I was thinking that the Challenger was more like a buick or a station wagon. Which, funny story. A guy I knew put a vette motor and suspension on a station wagon. Craziest thing I had seen in a while, but hoo boy that thing would haul around :D

that's actually a very cool conversion since the 90's caprice/impala came with an LT1 anyway. Everything fits right in and you have the ultimate sleeper than you can sleep in. I thought the Impala SS from the mid-late 90's was a cool car. 260 hp V8, and blacked (or marooned) out.

that's actually a very cool conversion since the 90's caprice/impala came with an LT1 anyway. Everything fits right in and you have the ultimate sleeper than you can sleep in. I thought the Impala SS from the mid-late 90's was a cool car. 260 hp V8, and blacked (or marooned) out.

Or that greenish slate gray color was my favorite on the old SS.

A buddy of mine that is a die hard GM guy and builds excellent motors (also Nissans) built a Roadmaster Station-wagon with a completely built and balanced Oldsmobile V8 in it making some serious power. He would race it at the local spot and would own most things coming his way with the traction advantage of that huge rear the car had.

I like the challys exterior looks, the interior not so much. The $40k sticker price.....no freaking way....and the mods are way more pricey than mustang mods. They did put the battery in the truck though, and thats pretty trick IMO. When I first saw one in person it did look like a boat it was so big.

patrick