possible scammer on classifieds

02GTRX

I told an admin to shut up...now I live with the S
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Sep 27, 2004
[email protected] has anyone dealt with this guy before? heres what I got so far,
Hello,
Thanks so much for the email and how much is your last price excluding shipping cos i have a collector that will come down to where you live to pick it up down to where i want it to shipped to.I will be looking forward for your last price excluding shipping as soon as possible.

Regards
Mr Terry

--- On Sun, 10/12/08, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: RE: A message about your ad on
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, October 12, 2008, 3:26 AM

Yes I still have them theyre in excellent shape no scratches or curb rash. Tires have about 70% tread left. I dont recall when I bought them but they were on my previous car for about 2 years. They have been garaged for the past 1year and half or so... I just reduced the price from $950 so the price in the ad is the set price. Thank you for your interest.

> To: [email protected]
> Subject: A message about your ad on
> From: [email protected]
> Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 02:30:58 -0500
>
> Chrome 18' Y2K Cobra R Wheels with Nexen 265/35/18
>
> Hello Seller,
> My name is Terry,
> I hope the Item is still available for sale?
> It's present condition?
> An updated pics{if any}?
> Your last price.?
> Year/month of purchase.
> Hope to hear from you in earnest
>
> Chrome 18" Y2K Cobra R Wheels with Nexen 265/35/18 - StangNet Mustang Classifieds

I dealt with a scammer about 2 years ago and this guy is exhibiting the same characteristics for example not spelling simple words right, leaving the I uncapitolized, and using rare english "Hope to hear from you in earnest" and not stating where he would want them shipped in the first place. Im staying away from doing any business with this guy I suggest you guys do the same if you come across him.