Possibly The Ugliest Fox Body I've Ever Seen

• Sponsors (?)

Not my cup of tea but sure as hell AIN'T the ugliest Foxbody I've seen! I think it looks pretty good:shrug:

Agreed, that's actually really tasteful and clean for what it is. It may not be a cookie cutter Fox, but you're basically getting into kit car status at this point.

I'd change the taillights and spoiler, and maybe also the fake roll bar and I have mixed feelings on the tonneau cover, but otherwise I'd drive it. There have been much, much worse Foxes to appear in threads like these.

There is a guy on corral building/modifying a car with this kit and it is looking to be a killer. He's working out the cut and paste kinks to streamline all the built on defects of the kit to make a wide bodied screamer. If he could convert the chassis for a mid engine set up it could compete as a supercar. Love it or hate it this kit allows modifications to the Fox chassis that will launch it to another performance level.

There is a guy on corral building/modifying a car with this kit and it is looking to be a killer. He's working out the cut and paste kinks to streamline all the built on defects of the kit to make a wide bodied screamer. If he could convert the chassis for a mid engine set up it could compete as a supercar. Love it or hate it this kit allows modifications to the Fox chassis that will launch it to another performance level.

Link?

It's the old MPH body kit.
Lose those tailights for some cobras or lx's, ditch the chrome gas cap cover and eliminate the fogs in the center of the front bumper and it would be ok.

I've seen it in 100% black and it looks pretty decent. Much better with a hardtop.

By far not the worst mustang ever.