Post all the weird things you do on a daily basis....

Aliate X

May 9, 2005
Rockland NY
Post some stuff that you do thats really weird after you think about it for bit, ill start of course....

checking the alarm clock like 5 times even though im positive it was set right

talking to myself in the morning constantly when im really tired...lol

I absolutly cannot eat left over food

If the towels were recently cleaned, I go through every single one and compair them all and take my favorite one...lol (i keep a towel in my room b/c i have 4 sisters....)

• Sponsors (?)

I hide money in weird places and then forget where i put it. I find it months later sometimes. I also make sure all my guitars are put away and cleaned before i even attempt to get to bed.

I thoroughly wash my hands after using public computers, using the restroom, and at various intervals during the day.

For example right now I went into the bathroom to ONLY wash my hands. No big deal right, until the guy taking a crap in the stall proceedes to leave the bathroom before I have even finished drying my hands... He didn't even blink at the sink... :rolleyes:

WTF guy? If girls only knew how gorss these people are... :nonono:

When I get to the office in the mornings I have to make sure the chairs in front are evenly spaced apart. Every evening before I leave I check to see if the coffeepot is off, see if the copier is off, and if I don’t check them two or three times I will come back over and make sure they are off.

Henceforward said:
I thoroughly wash my hands after using public computers, using the restroom, and at various intervals during the day.

For example right now I went into the bathroom to ONLY wash my hands. No big deal right, until the guy taking a crap in the stall proceedes to leave the bathroom before I have even finished drying my hands... He didn't even blink at the sink... :rolleyes:

WTF guy? If girls only knew how gorss these people are... :nonono:

i do that all the time when im in the Architecture studio drawing and things and then on my comp.....just havin 'fresh' hands to work with is a big difference

I absolutly refuse to touch public washroom doorhandles/locks/sink taps/toilet seats, basically anything in a public bathroom I wont touch with my bare hand. I'll litter paper towel all over the ground if I have to to avoid touching anything in a public bathroom....or I'll kick it up with my shoes.

I'll be reading something and I'll have to re-read it 3-4 times simply because I gap out while reading and forget everything I read. Annoying habit.

Instead of going upstairs to have a leak, when it gets dark out, I'll pee outside. (I live in a townhouse complex lol)

Oi, the list goes on and on.

iwashmycar said:
i do that all the time when im in the Architecture studio drawing and things and then on my comp.....just havin 'fresh' hands to work with is a big difference

I do the same thing, I wash my hands a lot when doing architecture projects. I HATE having any kind of smudge or mark on my work. And when I see other students with marks all over theirs, it drives me crazy!

If Im not using my HVAC controls in the car they always point up, and all the vents are in the same position. I also like to keep the ash tray door closed, floormats straight and nothing on the floor. I will also NOT leave my car if someone doesnt put the seat back after getting out of the back seat. I will go back and put it right!

25thmustang said:
If Im not using my HVAC controls in the car they always point up, and all the vents are in the same position. I also like to keep the ash tray door closed, floormats straight and nothing on the floor. I will also NOT leave my car if someone doesnt put the seat back after getting out of the back seat. I will go back and put it right!
I am the same way. The worst are the visors. I hate it when some one leaves my visor down.

Oh sooo many, I wouldn't even know where to start...

Though as everyone in my office will attest to, it's not a real good idea to approach me until I've had at least 10 minutes to get myself ready for the day.

RsStanG1987 said:
Except you dont drive yet.

yeah but when i move the car to do the yard work or anything, i always make sur eto do that. last time i push in the brake and shoved the gear shift up and it went into netrual. :rolleyes: and started rolling back after i shut the door. luckly i saw the car coming :rolleyes: or else i would been the dead kid walking.

25thmustang said:
I do the same thing, I wash my hands a lot when doing architecture projects. I HATE having any kind of smudge or mark on my work. And when I see other students with marks all over theirs, it drives me crazy!

im the SAME WAY with the hvac controls and making sure everythign is proper in the car or i wont leave!

every morning i NEED to take a lap around the office.. otherwise i dont feel right just sitting down and working.. im also easily destracted,, (ex. a bird caught my eye out the window, next thing i know its a half hour later :eek: )
also i neeeeeed to have music playing... all the time.... its low and i can barly hear it but it neeeds to be on

25thmustang said:
Oh yeah, when I go to bed I almost have to have the fan blowing right on me... It could be 35 degrees in the room, Id be sleeping with a winter coat on and a fan blowing on me!

Same here, I dont get a good night of sleep unless I have a fan on me.