Post count?

Post count accrues for content relating specifically to the Ford Mustang. Tech, special production, the chop shop, sound & shine, race tech, etc do accrue toward a user's total post count.

This combats spam, post-whoring, and most off-topic banter.

Hope this helps.

Post count accrues for content relating specifically to the Ford Mustang. Tech, special production, the chop shop, sound & shine, race tech, etc do accrue toward a user's total post count.

This combats spam, post-whoring, and most off-topic banter.

Hope this helps.

Thanx for the quick reply,:nice:

I was just wondering why my post count never got up... ah I mean it never went up,:rlaugh:

Okay, you guys answered my question in your previous posts. I was also wondering why my post count never went up even though I posted almost every day. I'm a little slow sometimes but up to speed now, thanks though.:nice:

no something is still not right. I have posted new topics/replied to other topics in the tech section and I get no increase in post count. Example, I posted a new thread last night and I'm still at the same 847 that I've been at for like the last year.

what gives???

LB

Thats ok, thanks anyway. This has been ongoing for probably at least a year if not longer. Its not a big deal, just saw this thread and thought i'd put my .02 into it because it is an issue that is not resolved. I have posted new posts and replied to other tech posts and it never goes up.....

I moved an old thread I found in your posting history from 5.0 Talk to 5.0 Tech for testing purposes and your post count now shows 851. I'm guessing a thread you may have replied in was moved into a talk section, which dropped you back to 847. Also, I moved the thread back into 5.0 Talk, so we're back at 847 again.