Post Engine Bay Pics!

Makdaddymac

May 28, 2005
orlando
Hey guys i want to see some engine bays,,,,give me some inspiration and color ideas for painting my intake and eye candy under the hood:D.
please post pics clean,almost stock,average,above average and :jaw: etc!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

2.jpg

And current state w/a couple updates:

me4.jpg

Heres mine, its not the cleanest but I did just paint my intake and valve covers

dsc0317mz1.jpg

dsc0318ie5.jpg

My intake plate not on yet because I'm not sure how I'm going to paint yet, its not going to be a solid color though.

My clutch cable also snapped today when I pulled it out of storage which kind of pisses me off, I already got a new one I just have to put it on tomorrow

like the aluminum cutom paint job, in oticd some acetone in the back was that used to clean the aluminum???? or valve covers??? i was told to use easy off oven cleaner to get the paint to stick tho the valve covers but im not sure about the damn alum. intake!

like the aluminum cutom paint job, in oticd some acetone in the back was that used to clean the aluminum???? or valve covers??? i was told to use easy off oven cleaner to get the paint to stick tho the valve covers but im not sure about the damn alum. intake!

No, the acetone was used for cleaning the connectors on my a9p computer to get it ready for the tweecer and again as I'm redoing my door panels. I used paint stripper, but ended up getting it powdercoated(not painted).
Wythors, good taste in intakes. :)