POST HERE IF YOU DRIVE AN AUTO

• Sponsors (?)

blake89stang said:
i hate city driving with a manual, i have to agree with that!!!

I dunno if you have ever made it down to the Rod Run in Pegion Forge, TN but the traffic there for cruising and crap kills the left leg. I thought about taking my dads 55 t-bird with a new hydo clutch. after drving it around town just a little I was like F-that.

Zerski said:
Seriously...i need reassurance...would i be a loser if i drove a '95 mustang gt auto? haha

Well, I suppose that depends on you. :)

I don't feel the need to justify my having an auto, but I must say that I find the shifter position in these cars to be rotten.

I envy the AODE about 5 days a week here in Atlanta. Some traffic is OK, but when we get multiple accidents on our many Interstates, traffic slows to a crawl which means most of my 18 mile commute is in 1st and 2nd gear. That just sucks!

AODE's are fine, especially in a vert. If I ever get a vert, it will definitely have an auto.

Of course, having a manual tranny is cheap to maintain and service. And it sure is fun on the weekends. :)

Me too, there are sometimes, like right after I drive my friends tt 300zx that im like damn I NEED a stick.
Whats funny is sometimes he wants to drive my car because it feels like a go cart to him.

Having an auto trans in a Stang does not make you a looser in any shape or form :nono:

I just like a stick for street car :D

Most important thing here is this ...........................

What do you want?
AND
Who cares what others think ...... Its your car :)

Grady

i got an auto. i sometimes think about converting but not anymore.

i can chirp the tires like the stick cars and i love the hard shifts depending on throttle.

i just dont like my lockup settings right now but a tune this spring will fix that up quick

final5-0 said:
Having an auto trans in a Stang does not make you a looser in any shape or form :nono:

I just like a stick for street car :D

Most important thing here is this ...........................

What do you want?
AND
Who cares what others think ...... Its your car :)

Grady
What happened to:

"Later" Grady:shrug: