Post-lowering pics

kooldawg6

mine works really well and can take a fair amount
Aug 31, 2006
Central VA
Installed the StangSuspension Series II springs(1.75" front/1.5" rear). Also installed Steeda Heavy Duty upper strut mounts. Install was super smooth with no hitches. Helps when bro-in-law works at a garage and has access to everything:D
I love the way it sits and the few miles I've driven it so far it seems pretty close to stock. Just need to get it aligned in about a week.

IMG_0614A.jpg

IMG_0613A.jpg

IMG_0611A.jpg

IMG_0616A.jpg

IMG_0617A.jpg

Driveway isn't level. That's why it sits so odd.

Attachments

• IMG_0614A.jpg
    IMG_0614A.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0613A.jpg
    IMG_0613A.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0611A.jpg
    IMG_0611A.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0616A.jpg
    IMG_0616A.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0617A.jpg
    IMG_0617A.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

Cool man looks great!. I'm trying to keep the thing relatively high because I live in Houston and the roads are downright crap here (read meant for trucks) So i'll install the roush rear springs in the next few days hopefully I'll have some pics to show too.

1 inch drop and your worried... I have the H&R super sports with a 1.9 in the front and a 1.8 in the rear... Im getting them on in 2 weeks SO ill let you know If i rip out the bottom end LOL

I will definitely be careful driving around avoiding as much as possible:D I know I will be overcompensating and parking too far out from curbs! I will get out tomorrow and measure the front clearance. I drove 60 miles up 95 last night and it feels absolutely great at highway speeds. The few bumps I encountered where construction was being done, it got a bit bumpy, but it held the road and wasn't bone jarring.

I wonder how much that affects gas mileage at highway speeds. I know a good drop can be worth a tenth or two in the 1/4. The chin spoiler and drop should have helped out at least a little.

:shrug: as far as MPG, but does make sense. However my next mod will also increase the amount of air flow into the grill so that may counteract that. I will see what effect it has at the strip, but will be impossible to tell when I go with UDPs, aluminum d/s and stickies:D

I haven't written my mod list down on anything on the internet. Where are you getting it from??????

Since you're stealing all my mods anyway :jester:, here's what I have planned for the next two months for my '07.

Drag wheels/tires (done)
Tokico D-Specs
Eibach Pro-kit Lowering Springs
Black FR500 wheels 18x9 front 18x10 Rear
Nitto 555's
Custom painted CDC Classic chin spoiler
Custom painted Agent 47 Mirrors
BMR LCA Relocation Brackets (already purchased)
SHR Grill inserts (on the way.. btw, they're for sale now)
SHR Billet fuel door
Sequential tail lights
Aluminum driveshaft & loop
Underdrive pullies

I think that's all I have PLANNED so far..

That stance is absolutely perfect on your car, the only thing you need now is tint and you'll be set ;) Honestly, it really does look great though....i'm a fan of the chin spoiler and gt500 wing, i like how they kinda flow together.

Now shopping for adjustable panhard bar...

Measured the wheels compared to the fenders today and I do need to get one. Also measured my front clearance-5.5".

Passenger side
IMG_0619A.jpg

Driver side
IMG_0620A.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0619A.jpg
    IMG_0619A.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0620A.jpg
    IMG_0620A.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 81