post pics of 2 tone, lower titanium cars

• Sponsors (?)

DemonGT said:
also can you guys list what springs your running??

fiveohwblow - is your car reef blue? if so did it come like that? thought you could only get reef blue in 93?

and sorry guys..but when i have my 91 repainted ill likely go solid blue, not two tone
Nope, mine is what is commonly referred to as the forest green. I had three pics up earlier, but for some reason imageshack dropped em, so if it goes away again give me a hollar. I have the Progress lowering springs from here: http://www.progressauto.com/ or at least I believe that to be the place.... It has changed in the last few years since I bought my springs. Love em though, have had em on MANY stangs, including new edge and even one of my Foci.

I switched the Titanium to Bright Silver. I kind of wished I would have stuck with Titanium. I am happy with it though as it will also match up better with the '98 Cobra wheels that will be going on soon. Upper color is Reef Blue.

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

chump your car is one of the prettiest fox bodies i have ever seen. that blue sets everything off perfectly. i'm not even a fan of cheese grater tail lights but they look great on your car. if i ever buy a fox body gt i plan on going with that paint scheme. fantastic looking fox.

Thanks man!

I have never took notice in the year lights until I saw that is a big area ppeople look at on these boards. The more and more I look the more and more I dont' like them. I am going to try to find myself a pair of LX.

The car is getting close to done, I am hoping this winter can bring an engine swap and a few more goodies to fill in those odds and ends.

Steve