post pics of bad stangs

• Sponsors (?)

here you go.

mustang rock 1.JPG

89_mustang_gt.jpg

viperos said:
what's wrong w/ the yellow fox, and the chromed engine? a couple of those looked really nice I thought... but most were just yuk!

now, here you go for pug-ugly mustangs... and I have the before and after pics too! :D note: in the order I posted them, before AND after... : :rlaugh:

-teal, and flames... :nonono:

BEFORE:
327764_27_full.jpg

AFTER:
327764_28_full.jpg

-"uh oh, better get macco"

I think this thread is for "bad" as in incredibly awsome, theres no word to describe the coolness of this car, stangs.... but hell, i would take that focus in a heartbeat. 302 twin turbo charged focus that weighs like a pound....ohhhhhhhhboy :banana:

of course we didn't forget those cars, but the post is for bad STANGS... and last time I checked, an S7 wasn't even in the same universe as a mustang :D.... then again, neither is the ford GT, but it looks good just the same too...

-there are hundreds of better, badder, cars than mustangs... but seriously, why look at them, you can't afford them :D (unless you live in Bellevue :rlaugh: )

viperos said:
of course we didn't forget those cars, but the post is for bad STANGS... and last time I checked, an S7 wasn't even in the same universe as a mustang :D.... then again, neither is the ford GT, but it looks good just the same too...

-there are hundreds of better, badder, cars than mustangs... but seriously, why look at them, you can't afford them :D (unless you live in Bellevue :rlaugh: )

Very true! But you must remember one thing........

Im an idiot :bang: :banana:

viperos said:
yes, very true, I missed that part :D

-but whose worse, the idiot, or the idiot who doesn't realize the other guy is an idiot??? ahh, the question of the century... :nonono: -noone may ever know...

God my brain hurts now......im gonna go lay down before i pass out