Post Pics Of How Your Classic Mustang Currently Sits

Post pics of how your classic mustang currently sits?
_20160710_142313.JPG Screenshot_2016-07-17-22-52-33~2.jpg Here's a couple of my cars.

• Sponsors (?)

I LOVE the classic Mustang! When I think "Mustang" that's the image that comes to my mind and where the styling of my 2014 is from. I love my gauges which is where they come from too. I had a buddy who had a beat up purple one with a little oxidation and non working windshield wipers LOL.. but it was still awesome! It looked nice driving down the road.

Reactions: 1 user
Nice, I have a soft spot for '67 convertibles. My first car, 35 years ago, was a '67 GTA convertible.
Thanks!

The '67 fastback I used to own (my 2nd car ~35 years ago) had the 390 & 4speed so I left it almost completely stock, this vert was a lowly C-code, so as one of a few hundred thousand I didn't feel bad chopping it up. There's very little stock Mustang left but I am torn 50-50 on putting the GTA emblems on it versus GT350 stripes down the side. Either way It is getting the LeMans stripes!

Last edited:
I used to visit this site much more often, but I had my own life to deal with, as is so common among we classic car folk. I retired from the military in October of 12, ended up spending a couple years in NY, and finally was able to get a job back out west, where everything I own sat in storage, and suffered some damage, from the non climate controlled facility. The cars suffered obvious sun damage, and the indoor storage stuff also suffered!! Anyway, I was able to buy a home, with a garage, and so now I am unpacking, and trying to remember where I was at, in the process, of my Cougar's and the mustang restoration process!

Attachments

• IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG
    962 KB · Views: 196
I just got mine. Its in pretty good shape. no major rust or issues except the brakes.. Im working on that right now. Im replacing the entire brake system as I can afford the parts.

20170717_174946.jpg

hood-seal-mustang.jpg

75280661971fordmustangmach1stdc.jpg