Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

image.jpg

Here at Mir for ford nationals. @84Ttop @Sharad @srtthis
Saw that thing yesterday... that thing is clean!

• Sponsors (?)

This was first round of True Street at NMRA MIR. A broken alternator prevented us from finishing the race but I can't be happier with the first outing with the car!
IMG_1033.JPG

Reactions: 4 users
So I was at the car show at the high school I went to today. I got good news and I got bad news fellas, only good news is that it was a nice day and it is fixable. Bad news it was windy today, anddddd I have a pin on hood so like yesterday, I put it on my moving blanket and onto the roof. So walking around looking at some cars and all of a sudden a huge gust of wind comes barreling down the parking lot. I rush back over to my car until it passes as soon as I see the car I notice the hood is gone. GONE! It flew off the car landed, paint down!!! On the asphalt, luckily I don't need a new hood just need it painted, I'm so upset with myself for not taking more caution with it
image.jpg

that sucks!....sorry to say but makes me happy that if that happens to me,luckily i can paint it myself!......hope they fix her up for you good as new!

Reactions: 1 user
Poppin' Studs out, ALL of my rear ones anyways. This is too easy not to freshen' my weak studs from the trigger happy air gun guy. Broke two on the right side, swapping these out and my drums, painting those and rotating tires, might as
IMAG1413.jpg
well get a little something done while I'm in there :rolleyes:

IMAG1409-1.jpg

Well it is a daily driver in the nice weather and I never did like the centers for the 5 spoke Pony wheels.
Also, when you do an open track day they don't like anything that might fly off the car (like center caps).:D