Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

New wheels and tires

Attachments

• IMG_0507.JPG
    IMG_0507.JPG
    599.8 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Harry- first thank you for your son's service and sacrifice. Second, your collection of Mustangs has everyone on this site jealous and drooling for more information on the history, builds and of course pictures.

You can easily upload pictures from your computer by clicking on the "upload a file" button, then locating the pictures on your computer, then clicking on them one at a time to have them posted in a message. You can post 10 pictures per message. You can also cloxk on the "image" icon next to the smiley face in the top taskbar to import an image you have on another site..

@Noobz347 is the resident tech wizard and all around janitor that can help you out better than anyone else here.

Again, glad you found the site and please hang around a while We need more of us old farts to teach these young bucks a thing or to.. lol
Hi, boy, some really cool stuff on here, makes me feel just how old I really am. Everything I have is old (OLD) school for sure. I'm a machinist by trade, (many years ago now) so I have built some very real conversation pieces. I have this one that I started many years ago and still do work on from time to time, it started as a 1967 / fastback I bought just to build a radical modified, wanted something no one else had for mainly show, noise, and fire, all I have in the computer is some ugly old pics as I was building it, will get some new ones now, as we have some nice HOT weather, was 109 the last few days. The body is welded and molded one piece and all American metal except for fiberglass rear flares. I have .032 brushed aluminum for all interior and all metal not needed was cut away for weight reduction. Has over 800 ci. and little over 1,000 hp (on paper) All ford, Weiand, and Holly, + some extra alum, and stainless tubing. Hope someone else can appreciate the work that went into this thing. Hope to at least finish it enough to show it a few times, still needs lots of work though.

Attachments

• DSCN1719.JPG
    DSCN1719.JPG
    512.4 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCN1800.JPG
    DSCN1800.JPG
    614.3 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCN1799.JPG
    DSCN1799.JPG
    638.5 KB · Views: 113
  • DSCN1721.JPG
    DSCN1721.JPG
    438.1 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN1722.JPG
    DSCN1722.JPG
    657 KB · Views: 126
  • inventory 105.JPG
    inventory 105.JPG
    629.1 KB · Views: 127
Reactions: 3 users
Here's few of my other toys and now at 80, most or all are for sale. I still have 15 mustangs and many are still unrestored. Never finished some of my best, as was restoring for others, I have several 69 BB's, conv's and Fb's, one 68/390 dlx, cp. and one 70 Fb. /428 Cj. also a 64 1/2 conv. a 78 KC, 5,426 orig mi. + the 89 Saleen Conv.

Attachments

• DSCN0738.JPG
    DSCN0738.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCN1055.JPG
    DSCN1055.JPG
    534.8 KB · Views: 116
  • DSCN1056.JPG
    DSCN1056.JPG
    749.5 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: 2 users
Hi, boy, some really cool stuff on here, makes me feel just how old I really am. Everything I have is old (OLD) school for sure. I'm a machinist by trade, (many years ago now) so I have built some very real conversation pieces. I have this one that I started many years ago and still do work on from time to time, it started as a 1967 / fastback I bought just to build a radical modified, wanted something no one else had for mainly show, noise, and fire, all I have in the computer is some ugly old pics as I was building it, will get some new ones now, as we have some nice HOT weather, was 109 the last few days. The body is welded and molded one piece and all American metal except for fiberglass rear flares. I have .032 brushed aluminum for all interior and all metal not needed was cut away for weight reduction. Has over 800 ci. and little over 1,000 hp (on paper) All ford, Weiand, and Holly, + some extra alum, and stainless tubing. Hope someone else can appreciate the work that went into this thing. Hope to at least finish it enough to show it a few times, still needs lots of work though.
Harry, it may be old school, but that's some of the coolest sht I've seen in awhile.

It's great to have an older hot rodder with us!:nice: